Sun Holiday

My significant other is wrapping up a working stint in Brussels and returning home near the end of the month and I would like to get away for a few weeks to the sun with her. I have been to the usual haunts of Spain, Portugal and the South of Italy around that time of year so I think I might try some of the Greek islands this time.

What is the weather like there at the beginning of the September? Which of the islands has the most vibrant feel? Who are the best booking agent to go with - I will be looking for value here as I am off to Cuba for a week the following month.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 810632, member: 1052”]My significant other is wrapping up a working stint in Brussels and returning home near the end of the month and I would like to get away for a few weeks to the sun with her. I have been to the usual haunts of Spain, Portugal and the South of Italy around that time of year so I think I might try some of the Greek islands this time.

What is the weather like there at the beginning of the September? Which of the islands has the most vibrant feel? Who are the best booking agent to go with - I will be looking for value here as I am off to Cuba for a week the following month.[/quote]

:eek:
Are you no longer asexual mate?

Are you no longer asexual mate?[/quote]

I am still asexual.

[quote=“Rudi, post: 810632, member: 1052”]My significant other is wrapping up a working stint in Brussels and returning home near the end of the month and I would like to get away for a few weeks to the sun with her. I have been to the usual haunts of Spain, Portugal and the South of Italy around that time of year so I think I might try some of the Greek islands this time.

What is the weather like there at the beginning of the September? Which of the islands has the most vibrant feel? Who are the best booking agent to go with - I will be looking for value here as I am off to Cuba for a week the following month.[/quote]

If your looking for value and weather in Sept Portugal is the spot. Book yourself Ryanair and booking.com.

Croatia a great spot but bit more expensive

:eek:
Is she asexual too then?

I’ve often wonder Tott’s, how does a dashing Italian stud like yourself remain asexual? I bet you can’t walk through town with youngs wans throwing their knickers at you. What’s the secret mate?

Btw, re the holiday, have you looked into Ballybunion, or Tramore?

Is she asexual too then?

I’ve often wonder Tott’s, how does a dashing Italian stud like yourself remain asexual? I bet you can’t walk through town with youngs wans throwing their knickers at you. What’s the secret mate?

Btw, re the holiday, have you looked into Ballybunion, or Tramore?[/quote]

I get no gratification out of sex, that doesn’t mean I don’t have sex tough. I sometimes offer it to attractive ladies as a way of reward or in lieu of a “thank you”.

[quote=“dancarter, post: 810638, member: 122”]If your looking for value and weather in Sept Portugal is the spot. Book yourself Ryanair and booking.com.

Croatia a great spot but bit more expensive[/quote]

What’s the weather like in Croatia at this time of year? I have been to Portugal so would prefer experience some place new.

Post reported, domestic violence is not tolerated on here.

Can’t recommend Sicily or Sardinia highly enough btw

[quote=“Fran, post: 810642, member: 110”]Post reported, domestic violence is not tolerated on here.

Can’t recommend Sicily or Sardinia highly enough btw[/quote]

Been there, has anybody been to Greece?

Roasting now. Probably mid 20s early Sept. fly Dubrovnik with Aer Lingus couple of days there an get ferry to hvar then for a week. Good bit more expensive than port for food and drink only downside

Iv been in Crete. Need to pick your resort there carefully. Nice beaches etc but full of package hols not my scene. Some of the other islands bit more exclusive but not v cheap

Sounds interesting.

Throw out some numbers there please.

[quote=“Fran, post: 810642, member: 110”]Post reported, domestic violence is not tolerated on here.

Can’t recommend Sicily or Sardinia highly enough btw[/quote]

Calabria is nice and not totally leathered with tourists or you could try corsica

[quote=“Rudi, post: 810650, member: 1052”]Sounds interesting.

Throw out some numbers there please.[/quote]

What numbers you looking for?

I was on Ios for a few weeks. The Greeks are grumpy arseholes, having to get the ferry was a pain and I found the island quite boring. They seem to attract a large amount of Aussie wankers too, I suppose fellas who have Greek blood in them or something. Don’t know about any of the other places but I believe Mykonos might certainly have the kind of “vibrancy” a chest-waxing metrosexual like yourself would enjoy.

I’m off to Portugal in a couple of weeks. Nice and easy, great food, the people are sound and we’ll be close enough to go visit Sevilla for a couple of days. Can’t bate it.

Where in Portugal Thraw

Cabanas, down the road from Tavira. It’s to the east of Faro so it’s handy for getting to Spain for a day or two, if we’re so inclined.

Interesting. Iv never gone east of Faro

Rudi Cinque Terre in Liguria

Mate, dont go to Greece,its a dump

if you dont want to go home why not come to sunny Qld. You can stay in my holiday home in Noosa if you want