Sun Holiday

Interesting . A close relation of mine had a place in Cabanas. Very nice little fishing town. You are the first person Ive heard mention it outside of the relative. Grand and handy with Tavira and Faro so close. Spent a week there a couple of years ago.

Lovely, any recommendations fire away. My parents were there years ago, and they suggested having a look at Tavira. I’d never have even thought to look over that direction and we were only getting expensive stuff in the usual spots. (Mid-August isn’t a great time to be booking anything, but twas the only time herself could go.) Looking forward to it now, it looks like a nice little place and hopefully there will be a distinct lack of filthy fucking Brits. They tend to rile me up having to look and hear them in the other spots. Albufeira being particularly bad. A rotten race, with their bald heads, big bellies and union fucking jack towels.

Was very few brits there when I was there (this weekend 3 years ago) nice quiet fishing village with a lovely beach on a sand bank. A couple of very nice seafood restaurants along the boardwalk area. There is a savage lake and waterfall about 10-15 mins drive from the village that all the locals and a few tourists swim at and you have Tavira not too far away if you are looking for something a little bit livelier.

Did you go into the Black Anchor Irish Pub in Tavira? That seems to be my only option for watching Limerick stuff Clare on Sunday fortnight. (Schoolboy error with the booking dates, I know)

No I wasn’t in there but I know another lads locally who owns 2-3 apartments in Tavira and he reckons it’s a good pub but fairly expensive.

[SIZE=1]RTT, trying to be discreet here, but would you know of a decent brothel in Tavira?[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]It’s a holiday tradition I’m loath to forgo, girlfriend or not.[/SIZE]

he might be able to read it now Thrawneen

:smiley:

Your a gas fucker Thraw

:smiley:

Ah lads. What’s the joke? Can’t a fella get directions for a bit of on-the-side action around here?

I’m off to start an International Erections Thread then if ye’re going to be like that. May as well get it out in the open.

Fuck sake Count no need to tell everyone.:mad:

Everyone knows RTT has notoriously bad eyesight newbie.

Jaysus! :smiley:

o_O

I’d have to recommend Croatia. It is by far my favourite sun holiday desination.

You’re going to have to up your game somewhat pal, we have enough bland posters who clog up the boards as it is.

Step it up a gear or fuck off.

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 812453, member: 129”]You’re going to have to up your game somewhat pal, we have enough bland posters who clog up the boards as it is.

Step it up a gear or fuck off.[/quote]

Is he near the blessed 200 posts?

We could possibly have a ton and a half of shite posts to sift through before we get there, Choco.

I’m immune to MBB at this stage but I can’t hack this lad, at all.

Thraw Croatia can be a bit difficult with that sort of thing, you’d be sorted in Serbia or in Sarajevo but that’s a long way to go just to grind the corn for 30 minutes or so
let me have a think about it and get back to you

Was out in Spain there last week, near Marbella. The place is fairly ruined with shite tourist houses and wannabe millionaires. Lived in Spain before for a while and this just was hardly like Spain I knew any more. Sun and sand was still nice enough though.