Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL part 2 (2019)

Congratulations @anon61878697 Limerick and the Pats World Champions👏

1 Like

Only the 9 yards off with Edelman but worked out how I had envisioned.

3 Likes

You’re being harsh on yourself. He rushed for 8 too so 149 total yards.

1 Like

Did the gronk retire ?

They did alright stopping the run for most of the night, but they were up in Brady’s grill all night… it’s on repeat here, not sure if i want to watch it again.

Rams D can hold their head up high, did nothing wrong really. Perhaps could have double teamed Edelman at times but limited NE to very little in red zone.
Their offense however ! Fair play to Bill. It was a defensive master class but any qb worth it’s salt would have made some sort of adjustments.
The patriots looked finished after the Jags hiding in the early weeks. All you can say is well done.

3 Likes

Didnt think they’d get near the Superbowl ---- that’s the weakest Pats team to win it under Bill/Brady and it was all on Bill… You’ll get clowns that tuned in for the first time calling out Brady but the Rams D were immense - they got pressure on him all night - they knew he has no deep threat so he just had to remain patient … Soon as the Rams slightly tired - he took advantage.

I said it already tho -Rams went over 30 points 6 times this season… Shut the Chiefs out first half in the AFC game… That’s something else from Bill. You’d seriously wonder what the fuck happened last year…

Thank you Bill.

:grinning:

1 Like

Stick to the rubby threads pal.

The “GOAT” has no deep threat :laughing:

Do you even know where you are bro??

Was the half time show good?

A bag of piss.

The GOAT has no one to throw it to only a 6’ 6" 29 year old who can only run straight and a small white lad who everyone knows the ball is going to be thrown to. And still the GOAT got it done

The lads tuning in for the first time and the lads that just watch redzone are all frothing at the mouth … A very enjoyable game last night… You should have said above that Gronk can barely run.

Is that the small white lad that’s pumped full of PED’s? They also only conceded 3 points so winning the game was nothing to do with Brady

Two sublime throws from Brady was the difference in the end.

Amen.

you’re such a bitter little cunt.

You are going to spend a whole day trying to spoil a victory for lads who have an actual interest in this sport, an interest you clearly don’t share judging by your ridiculous comments on the game last night. I, as a greenhorn could even see you were talking shite.

Typical Tipp cunt, other people can’t have nice things without there being something sinister attached to it.

Don’t you hero worship Lionel Messi, who is on growth hormones since he is a child? Go way and boil your head you miserable prick

Dont mind him - he hasnt a clue… He’s trying to be Ewan and failing badly.

I’ll hardly get 4 from 4 tonight?

Limerick walked all over Tipp
England walked all over Ireland
Pats walked all over Rams

West Ham to walk all over Liverpool

you clearly can’t have nice things either… jesus wept