Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL

Ravens are just as good Defensively…

Ravens were done by hometown officials last night. Definite PI on the final RG3 pass. The DB wasn’t even looking for the ball.

3 Likes

They aren’t far off it, but while I said that defences win championships you also need to score, Ravens haven’t a hope,
I’n delighted with my tenner at 100-1 for the Seahawks, still think they’ll be difficult to beat

The Bears are going to do it.

They’ve been flaky away from Soldier Field. I’m not sure they have the run game for Trub to hide behind.

1 Like

I’m in Chicago the first weekend in January. Will they have a home play off game if they win their division?

I’m leaning towards Patriots & Rams Super bowl.

Rams on a downward curve. Wouldn’t surprise me if they lose to Eagles. Patriots would get their holes opened in arrowhead.

The chargers 10-3 and are 5th seeds, lousy on them

It will probably by Saints V Dallas, Rams v Chicago in NFC and Chiefs v Steelers, Pats v Chargers in AFC

My beloved steelers have lost 3 on the hop and have Pats and Saints on deck. Browns Ravens Week 17 to decide the division anyone?

Very harsh even if they beat Chiefs that divisional game against Denver has cost them dear

Bears will beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl

I think Pats will be ok on D & have serious options on Offense.

Dallas got momentum, this is their year, I can feel it in me bones

That was a tough one alright, the chargers threw that game away

Tomlin made a right fuck up not playing Rustler burger from the start of the second half and building a lead to defend before benching him, that back up QB was woeful the second Ben came back on he drove them down the field in 4 plays. Boswell the cunt should have been thrown into the blackhole after slipping and my 800 quid along with him.

2 Likes

On the Chiefs that defense is still laughable even if Berry returns and Brady could very well steer the Pats with their own putrid D to a victory in arrowhead, Kansas wont be opening anyones hole so long as they keep allowing the opposition to reply.

1 Like

Yes guaranteed home game for all division winners. Chicago will be in wild card round though as they won’t have a better record than the saints and rams. If they win they’ll visit one of those venues in divisional round. At moment their home game looking like Seattle or Minnesota in soldier field.

1 Like