Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL

Patriots havent a hope. They are done.

Not yet but once Brady and Bill go a return to decades of mediocrity await.

Forget it bud… it was great while it lasted.

I’ll never forget 2003 and falling in love with Tom and the beautiful game while being a lonely ex-Pat in Canada. He saved my life.

When you start with 5 wins before the season starts(normally lose one of the away fixtures) in the AFC East they will always make the play offs ala Kilkenny in Leinster but id give them this year and next as proper Superbowl contenders but that defense is still putrid.

1 Like

Gordon’s TD catch last night was pretty impressive tbf. Looks like he & Tom could be a match made in heaven.

Ebron is having himself a Season too.

Was unreal right between the corner and safety,if he stays on the straight and narrow he could have a great career with Brady feeding him.

He is playing his best football yet. Scoring tds in the redzone. He’ll play until hes 55.

He’s as good as dead.

It’s all over.

RIP.

Since 2003, the Patriots have the exact same winning record against the AFC east as they do to other teams in the NFL.

Just looked it up there, slight difference, 0.786 and 0.788, so virtually identical. 71-19 in the East division, 118-32 outside the division. The comparison with Kilkenny may be apt too, just because they are dominant in their division does not mean they wouldnt be equally as dominant in any other division or across the board. Both the Dolphins and Jets also made playoffs during those years, and so too did the Bills last year.

The Patriots wont win this year for the same reason I said they wouldnt win last year, the defence is shit. No pass rush and secondary is shite. Even last night, looked putrid in the secondary with so many Colts players open. Defence wins, its a simple as that.

1 Like

Tell that to the legion of boom

Chris Speilman dooing the colour commentary of the Lions Packers game :brendan:

He is the best around

What a throw by Stafford if it holds up

Ridic from Kenny G.

1 Like

Punt teams having lots of fun today

For once all the breaks are going the Lions way in a game. Surreal

Pat Mahomes throws a pick, he is human after all.

Beckham to Barkley for the TD.

The G men should make OBJ their QB.

1 Like

Rodgers not having much fun so far.

Looks fine and ratty