Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL

Bullshit penalty on a turnover down wins in for the Packers,rotten way to lose that game.

Kicker is a bit flakey.

Slot that man

1 Like

Hard luck. I’m off for a jog. Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Any chance of adding another pass rusher or possibly a cornerback?

They did relatively well first half but you could see Mahomes settling down and finding his groove at the end of the first half and he just took off second half … Hill left wide open 3 times??? Da fuq, like. I missed the 4th quarter as I had to hit the hay, but after watching it back that was vintage Brady - He was poor in the 3rd but the goat be goating for a finish… The last to seasons show that it has been largely Brady, not Bill for the last 20 years

Doubt they’ll do anything at this stage with their defence. It is what it is. And it’s poor. Mahomes missed a load of open receivers early on, either not seeing them or just poor throws. Patriots haven’t had a pass rusher of any quality since Jones. He seems to be doing very well at Arizona now too, still don’t get why he was let go.

I watched a coaches view thing of Brady’s winning drive. Just chewing up clock and never panicked. Had 3 time outs, stayed in bound on receptions and only used one time out and that was to finish with 3 seconds on the clock. He had some really poor moments, but got it done when needed.

Fucking Hell the Cards are beyond woeful. Keenum still managed to throw a terrible pick to Petersen.

Along with the fired up D, the run game and Sanders give some hope for a less than terrible season at Mile High.

Pity the Chiefs are up next.

Mike McCoy fired. Again :grinning:

Fucking Hell that’s some downward spiral.

Adam Gase was obviously the brains behind the operation. Would have love him as Head Coach with Wade a DC after Kubiak left. Major fuck up by Elway IMHO.

Carlos Hyde to the jags for a 5th.

It’s Chubb season.

Bollox.

Gronkowski looking the wrong side of questionable.

I doubt he will ever play again.

Gordon inactive for the Chargers

Fuck

Ty Williams TD 75yds.

1 Like

Was a good pickup for you @anon7035031. I couldn’t be looking at the cunt after 3 weeks.

thanks mate, I needed help

1 Like

Feel free to return the favour.

1 Like

Very impressive opening drive from Stafford and Kerryon Johnson for the Lions. Looks like Kerryon is gonna get fed today