Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL

He wont last off the field a fuck up is inevitable.

Suck on it.

1 Like

A below average Brady destroyed Rodgers last night.

Belichick did the damage

The D stepped up this week — it only took them 9 weeks… Brady was Brady when he needed to be but i’ve been saying it from the off, he’s dropped a bit this year — the beginning of the end is here.

well that didn’t take long for amari cooper!!

Mariota looking near his best self on that last drive

Prescott getting all day to pick his receivers out

Dak just got schooled by Brown

The Cooper trade is going to look pretty pointless if the Cowboys don’t get something out of this game, esp with a road trip to the Eagles up next.

Curtains for shoeshine boy Garrett after this I reckon

Dez is working out with the Saints today. If he had much left you’d assume he’d be picked up by now

:man_shrugging:

Saints sign Dez. Cowboys vs Saints in a few weeks will be interesting. Gets his number 88 back too.

He’s another weapon but I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go the way of AP last year. If having him there takes some heat off Thomas then it’ll be worthwhile.

Yeah maybe a jump ball in the Redzone. Even if he could be a 4 for 30/40 guy he will be a great addition. Carr and Meredith have offered nothing and rest of targets have been to a 37 year old TE and a running back out of the backfield. Hopefully TQS will continue to improve. Due to brutal nature of our schedule we have had to reach into back catalogue of our playbook. No harm in adding another target on offense that will make things less predictable in second half of the season particularly with many divisional games (Panthers x2) who will study the tape more than any other.

1 Like

Tom is such a great guy … Gives major props here to Rodgers… just an all round great man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8CrKP_3YPw

Bridget Moynahan says hello :wave: