Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL

Vrabel trolling Belichick here.

They’re not, Rams have been for weeks.

Thought I saw them at 7/2 for the outright earlier on :thinking:

What he said above. Hadn’t thought patriots were near favourites for a while. Shouldn’t be anyway, nfc looks much stronger again this year. And patriots don’t look near the best in afc anyway

Brady benched now

They were 5 or 6 to 1 before this game depending on what bookie from what I remember.

Sad end to bradys career.

That’s some fake punt by the Raiders

Gruden’s reaction to getting stopped there :smile:

The Patriots are still the team to beat in the AFC especially in a knockout game they have a sign over the Steelers and the Chiefs collapse especially with that D is never far away.

Raiders :smile:

Awful, awful scutter last night… Brady was under siege. Edleman not right, Gronk out is massive - blocking and receiving , Mason out, Brown hit with flu as were a few others. Hogan is gone off a cliff.And of course Michel is just back from injury - 2 weeks to rest up and a couple of divisional games sets it up nicely for The Steelers!

Amendola is a big loss. He even managed to make Osweiler look some bit competent last night.

This has overtime written all over it.

Not even Tom can outrun father time — Love him or hate him … it will be a sad day when he leaves the league and hangs up his boots.

I’m sure it’ll leave his fans deflated

1 Like

They’ll have plenty of tape on him at least.

1 Like

Hue Jackson finds work again back with the Bengals.

What odds Le’veon shows his face in the next 90 minutes? James Conner has properly mugged him off.

1 Like

Peterman released!!!