Super Bowl LIII - The Dirty Road to ATL

I hope he gets fuck all. Hardly showing any reason for a team to splash out on him. A year out, a shit attitude and already served suspension for drugs on 2 different occasions.

And him fucking up one of my fantastic teams has nothing to do with me being really pissed off with the cunt

I find it hard to see any team giving up 10m in cap space for him nevermind nearly 1.5 times that figure. Running backs aren’t getting the big payday anymore. Teams are picking running backs up in the draft and get the most production out of them and flipping them on again. After 2000 odd rush attempts on a rookie contract the drop off can come quickly.

There are at least 10 teams with 60 million + in cap space for next year. The Colts would jump at the chance to sign him, maybe the 49ers too.

He could also quite possibly follow De Marco Murray into retirement. He is a nutcase.

Would they give up that much cap space for a drama queen who is a cancer in the locker room. Even his own teammates have been on social media about it and being less than complimentary. You can pick up a good running back in 2nd or 3rd rounds who could be just as good as Bell now for a 4 year contract that would cost 3m in cap space. Bell would probably want a 5 year 40m contract.

I think you are underestimating Bell a small bit. You may well draft lads who can carry the ball as effectively as him but his value is in the fact that he has outstanding receiving skills and would add hugely to an innovative/pass happy offence which the Colts and 49ers have. He may not get the mega bucks he thinks but there will definitely be a market for him.

2 Likes

Like a MCCaffrey or Kamara maybe. I agree there will be a market for him and he is a quality player but its a lot to give up for him.

McCaffrey was picked at 10 or 12 in the first round iirc. Granted Kamara went in the third but that was a bit of an aberration in terms of real high quality duel threat running backs.

I’d agree to some extent, but seeing the likes of Conner come in and do equally as well, James white who was in the 4th round, even jalen Richard who was undrafted, Hines in the 4th, all good pass catching backs, the draft is a better option. Bell is proven though, and he will get paid, but more so to a team reaching than him deserving it. I think tho the colts have 2 decent options in Mack and Hines, so wouldn’t expect them to be in a bidding war

Agreed a desperate team will probably go in for him but they will mortgage the future in doing so. Draft a much better option.

RBs don’t kill people, OLs do.

1 Like

Rams Chiefs moved back to LA

FFS took the Chiefs with the start on Monday.

Cc @anon61878697 this is what happens when you jump the gun.

Some fuck up for the international series for Mexico. They’ve had shocking conditions in wembley for games but still went ahead. You’d be sickened if you’d booked that trip

Surely can ask for it to be voided given change of venue?

1 Like

Crazy, think some players indicated they weren’t willing to play so that probably decided it. You’d have thought it would have been something they’d have been aware of before now. Pitch hardly became an issue overnight.

Could it just be that the Steelers have a brilliant O-Line creating holes? Demarco Murray looked invincible at Dallas behind a brilliant line but then did nothing comparable in Philly or Tennessee. Has Bell ever played behind a shite O-Line?

Id be shocked if the Niners made a move for him, they will have a very strong RB corps next season if all are fit in McKinnon,Breida and Mostert.