Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

Kansas will pay for what they have done to my people.

Kyler gets OROY with Bosa getting the defensive award. No complaints there.

Stevie Gilmore gets DPOY to give the Patriots some much needed off-season cheer.

9ers best player in defeat tomorrow will be Matt Brieda

Mike Vrabel very unlucky not to get coach of the year. What he achieved with that personnel is amazing

Ladies & Gentlemen, your MVP - Lamar Jackson

Chucks knew. Chucks saw something in this 18 year old freshman, that noone else could.

Iā€™m back, budā€¦iā€™m back. :money_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Doubt he will see much action given the form Mostert has been in, but you never know.

Two coaches that like to mix it up, should be fascinating.

Heā€™s been a bit of a fumble machine the last 3 or 4 games. No way they trust him tomorrow.

0-2

Five (5) hours to kickoff.

Expect Niners strategy will be to keep Mahomes off the field as long as possible and try and get the run game going like two weekends ago, long drives that eat up the clock. Donā€™t expect a high scoring game, 24-20 Niners, with Mahomes to experience more pressure than he has all season.

1 Like

As the day goes on i canā€™t look past the niners. Jimmy g aint a chump, if he has to throw it he can and will but they can control the clock as needed with that run game and limit KC to a few big plays. Kelce is key, if sherman or whoever picks him up then i canā€™t see how the chiefs will do enough.

I donā€™t think the Chiefs are gonna let Mustard run free tonight.
Be a great game if Jimmy G has to throw it about.

Mustard will be shut down tonight. Coleman carrying a knock. All down to Jimmy here. 9ers are fucked in other words

Breida so and ive been tempted to back him as mvp all week but do they trust a fumbler in the superb owl

I have a cheeky 5er on him at 100/1(PP) :joy: I said already if 9ers are to have any chance tonight he has to be the man. Mustard is due some serious regression

Im after going all in on waiting for tonight to be the first halftime song.

Itā€™s not just stopping Mostert though, Shanahan will throw all kinds of curve balls at them. Mostert, Coleman, Breida, and occasionally Deebo out of the backfield with Juszczyk and Kittle creating holes. Almost every play is heavily disguised, the way they line up tells you very little.

If Kansas can stop the run they will win, Jimmy G will wilt under the pressure, and no way Mahomes can be contained for four quarters.

1 Like

Nice, I like it! She Wolf hot favourite but thatā€™d be my choice. Took advantage of an arbitrage opportunity and will make good coin if the anthem is between 114.5sec and 123.5sec - Itā€™s Super Bowl baby!

One thing I found curious was the shortening of Purple in the Gatorade over the coach market. 5/1 into 4/6. HTF does that happen? :joy:

1 Like

Insider trading