Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

Julio Jones is OUT

:joy::joy::joy: not even close

Allen needs to use singletary more to punch them in

Itā€™s not his decision whether or not Singletary gets the ball

A read option no?

Not sure Jerry will pay Dak. He is not a guy who does buyers remorse.

Not sure he should heā€™s good but not a SB winner

Getting a bit testy between these two

The Falcons have recovered 3 onside kicks in a row! (The first one nullified by a penalty)

SCENES

The success rate before the game was 3/37.

To do three in a row was a 1876/1 shot!

Taysom :clap:

Blocked punt, rushing TD, receiving TD :clap:

4 Likes

When youā€™ve a spare minute, can you do your P&L on Taysom Hill bets? :smile:

3 Likes

Dallas are 1-3 against the tough AFC east.

Thereā€™s been 3 weeks Iā€™ve backed him when he hasnā€™t scored. And 1 week he scored where I hadnā€™t backed him. And Iā€™ve won on all the other weeks heā€™s scored :joy:

I make it around +15pts

Its like taking a longer drive to work along a route that for some unknown reason often has money left along the ground

The man is a freak. He goes through an odd lean period where he doesnā€™t get many touches but Payton wheels him out for prime time games. Expect to see a lot of him in the playoffs.

Its just a completely different dynamic and makes them very different to defend against. Heā€™s had a lot of pointless rushes in recent games but then last night shows what he can do.

A lot of the time defenses know exactly what is coming but still cant stop it. I think Payton has a package of plays saved for him with playoffs in mind. Deonte Harris is another who will be worth watching in anytime scoring market. He has done a few impressive punt returns already but I expect Payton to use him to stretch the field and see him used more in the receiving game.

Itā€™s that time of year again, saints fan are starting to believe

1 Like

fuck the saints, Iā€™m starting to believe we can go to foxborough and beat those cheating cunts in their own back yard on 21st December

Unibet have him at 25/1 every week. Its worth keeping an account with them just for that. Heā€™s usually 8-10/1 with others.

1 Like