Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

AB working out with the Saints :popcorn:

And nothing will be made of it of he signs.

Imagine Mike Thomas on one side and AB on the other

Ertz out :cry:

Watson and Hopkins listed as questionable now, line is moving already for the Titans game

Would be no harm to have a back up returner for Deonte. AB could fill that role

1 Like

Best return ever

2 Likes

Awful careless of the Browns lad to leave his head there

Punters, kick and get off the field

Brady is terrible

1 Like

'Hon the Lions

That was as bad a throw as I’ve seen him make, or anyone make for a long time.

Imagine how many Superbowlss Belichick could have won with a real QB

1 Like

Strange, Brady just made a brilliant 50 yard inch perfect throw but seems to have been missed on here. Anyway, I’m sure it was just an oversight on the continual commentary on Brady’s performance this evening.

1 Like

I have been really underwhelmed by the packers offence all year. They are every bit as bang average as they were under McCarthy last season. Defence is solid but I’d be surprised if they got within a touchdown of the 49ers or saints

Same as that. They’ve just plodded through into the playoffs somewhat under the radar and not really setting the world alight. I expected some bit of urgency or flamboyancy in their play this season but it’s been really flat.

You mean the one Harry had to come back for? Bailed out by a rookie, thats where Tom is at now. He repaid the favour by throwing a suicide pass on the next play and Harry duly gets crocked. Classic Tom

Dorsett caught that pass bro.

No there was one down the side that Brady underthrew, Harry had to rescue it. Would have been a TD if Brady had an arm

No it was to Dorsett.