Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

Not announced until after the night game? Saints vikes primetime Sunday id guess

No today. Like what day is it right now.

Also vrabel v pats? Titans with the start all day.

Its monday morning in ireland, no idea what day youre at

Seattle win would mean Vikes play Seahawks? Or still the Saints?

It would but im guessing/predicting niners will win

Hawks win would see them win the West, niners @ Philly, Vikings @ Seattle i think

Yeah that’s how I saw it too

You have to John.

AFC playoffs, road teams might have a chance for a change. Bills will give the Texans plenty of it.

No outstanding team in nfc. If green bay can sneak the one seed with a niners loss the warm weather teams could struggle there. Rodgers has a gem in Lazard

I think Saints and 49ers are a notch above the rest. Packers seem to have had a very easy schedule from what I can see.

Freddie Kitchens gone! @Big_Dan_Campbell

I like lazard but they’re a NAP for a round 1/2 receiver.

They are better, but in the freezing cold of northern wisconsin?

#1 seed is crucial in the NFC. Dome/Snow. Not sure what the Saints need?

Also @croppy_boy drew lock probably gets another year. You have a stud in Sutton. I think you’re taking OL/DB Day 1 and RB Day 2. Thoughts?

Saints can’t get #1.

Am I missing something? Packers the weakest 13&3 side I’ve ever seen. Credit to AROD @anon61878697

Andy Reid gets his ring.

There was a discussion earlier about how the packers have a better conference record so the saints can’t jump them.

Rodgers has lost a step, but Aaron Jones is still underrated.

Settle down there now

Big call here already, beautiful play regardless.

Excellent first quarter from the Niners and like the first game lead 10 zip. Drive on now.

1 Like

The difference Kittle & Sanders are making in this second meeting is huge.Staley far sharper too and keeping Clowney at bay so far.

Comfortable so far, Seahawks have nothing on offense.