Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

49.5 I think I saw

1 Like

Jaysus itā€™s a charity game. Easy money

1 Like

FULL GAME TOTAL

As, mentioned the Under has hit in three consecutive Pro Bowls and in five of the last six overall. A lot has changed from 2010 to 2013, where no game produced fewer than 75 combined points. Thanks to those offensive outbursts, the total for the Pro Bowl peaked at a whopping 90.5 back in 2014.

Since then, the Pro Bowl has seen an average of just 48.7 total points over the last six years, culminating in last yearā€™s 26-7 AFC win. But because of the focus on defense, the total has dropped every year, with this yearā€™s sitting a low 51.5. To put it simply, the Super Bowl has a higher total. Crazy. The number has dropped enough that the value is back on the Over. Not to mention that the weather in Orlando is looking good for Sunday. We think this is the year offense returns to the Pro Bowl.

Pick: Over 51.5

Iā€™m currently in the bay area (cc @anon7035031) and you wouldnā€™t even know thereā€™s a team from here in the Superbowl next weekend. What gives @anon7035031?

The buildup wonā€™t start until Friday/Saturday, and the Bay area is low key anyway.

Can you do tours of Levi Stadium?

Yes mate, have only been to games there, but pretty sure they do tours of the stadium and museum every day.

Cant you ask one of your ā€˜insiderā€™ mates and find out?

Just checked, open Friday - Sunday.

1 Like

:grinning:

Fuck sake, Iā€™m flying home in the morning if this is the level of advice Iā€™ll get from here

You could take a leaf out of @anon7035031ā€™s book and try helping out your fellow forumites every once and a while

I posted up the winner of the Thyestes on Thursday for anyone who wanted a few quid

3 Likes

Weā€™re pretty much stoned all the time here mate, thatā€™s as good as it gets.

J lo will probably have a Bryant Jersey on for the ht show

This isnt GAA - we dont mix codes.

The 49ers arenā€™t as popular as youā€™d expect in the city. Itā€™s the tech heads out in Silicon Valley that follow them and piss off the locals.

Levi Stadium is 45 mile south of San Fran.

Who asked the question that warranted that answer?

Rivers not going to be back with the Chargers. End of an era.