Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

Lamar sits for RG3 with 12 minutes to play and his team leading 42-6.

Come back to us when heā€™s a star.

Poor @Lazarus reduced to pure lapdog status here :joy:

1 Like

Jackson is gonna have to stop running it into tackles tho - you know itā€™s gonna end bad and thereā€™s no need of it.

Ravens way out in front for Superbowl ā€¦ A Wilson v Jackson Superbowl would be a great final.

Thereā€™s a thread for posts like that, pal.

Iā€™m now a 49ers fan. Richard Sherman tipped the scales. What a guy

2 Likes

Hope he guys took the 6/1 into 100/30. The Ravens wonā€™t be stopped in the AFC. The chiefs D wonā€™t hold Lamar and the patriots offence will be easily contained by the Ravens D

1 Like

Hard to disagree ā€” but thereā€™s still one factor that could derail itā€¦

Agreed, if the Patriots hold onto the 1 seed then it is a 50:50 game in foxborough. If the Ravens get the one then they will win it. That team has serious momentum and had bought in fully to their QB

Superbowl winner = AFC

1 Like

Pats have Texans away and Chiefs at home next ā€” they cant slip up in either unless 49ers could do them a favour ā€¦ after that they have Bengals away, Bills and Dolphins at homeā€¦

Ravens have the head to head too.

The two organizations detest each other ā€” Theyā€™ve always matched up well v Pats, but they look unstoppable with Ingram, Edwards and Jackson and the three set TEs they are playingā€¦ Jackson has to learn to mind himself tho - iā€™d be squeamish every time I see him take it into contact if I was a Ravens fan.

:roll_eyes:

You just worry about your child kissing, noddle armed, check down passer QB.

1 Like

Thatā€™s the GOAT to you.

Well called mate, great to see the improved accuracy materialised

1 Like

Iā€™m a 49ers fan too.

1 Like

Jackson reminds me of Cam Newton about the time he was MVP back in 2016. Running all these fancy RPOā€™s and play actions etc. Those QBā€™s have a very short shelf life. Russell Wilson is a mobile QB who can get out of the pocket but you very rarely see him taking tackles. Jackson doesnā€™t have the same talent as Mahomes who is a better pocket passer. The quarter back position has and always will be about a guy that can sit in the pocket and surgically pick a part the top defenses week in week out against zone, man coverage and blitz defenses. I dont think Jackson will ever be that player.

1 Like