Super Bowl LIV - Chiefs V 49ers

Hards knocks at the browns again please. Outstanding signing.

Patterson gets 10m for two years from bears, a year or two under bill and josh is good for your health

OBJ & Juice together again.

Now this is news, is he getting more than AB? That would explain a lot
Are the Giants in tank mode for next year already?
Barkley gonna do a Lā€™eveon now out of disgust :grinning:

Imagine tanking a year after taking a RB at #2 :joy:

Dee Ford to the Niners.

Does this mean they trade back from the #2?

Lev Bell to the Jets.

Nice trade by the Giants. Peppers is turning into a very good player

I think they sold low. Iā€™d suspect there was an AB style situation brewing and the Giants cut their losses before Beckham took to Instagram and completely tanked his trade value.

1 Like

They can eat the dead cap money. They are in transition and will be taking a QB early in the draft. While talented and all as he is, Iā€™d say shermur and gettleman wonā€™t shed many tears

No only cost a second round pick next year, San Fran went all in on the LB corps and will add a top rookie pass rusher but they have failed miserably so far in giving Jimmy G some weapons, mind you Brown and Beckham are both poison so could have dodged a bullet.

I meant in terms of not needing Bosa (the consensus #2) with Ford added to the DL. I think it gives them the flexibility to trade back but Boss and Ford on the edge would be :fire:

They should really trade Saquan too if they have any kind of coherent strategy. By the time they have rebuilt Barkley will be post-prime.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget D Buck too! Could be some hilacious pressure for opposition QBs playing San Fran next season.

Could easily flip the #2 to the Giants for the 6th, 17th and a late day 2/early day 3 pick and get someone like Burns or Sweat at 6 as a high end pass rusher to add to what is a strong defensive line on paper and a wide receiver at 17.

If Arizona donā€™t take Kyler at 1 then the Raiders most definitely will at 4 if the Giants donā€™t move. Giants could hedge and settle for Haskins at 6 given that the 49ers, Jets and Tampa donā€™t need a QB but could easily trade out to the likes of Miami.

Poor cunt is looking at a few years getting beaten up every carry for nothin alright, but they gotta sell tickets.

Too many issues with kyler, i wouldnā€™t touch him

Browns @ Patriots will surely be the season opener now.

The future GOAT against the GCPOAT

1 Like

Earl Thomas heading to the Ravens

22 Million in first 9 months alone coming off a leg break, lunacy!

Mark Ingram joining him in Baltimore.