Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Only watched the first half live, but the first turnover was a bit unlucky and put them behind the eightball early. Once the Titans got up they were just letting Diggs come back to the ball rather than get beaten over the top.
Also the Titans are good, and coming off a nice break, didn’t seem to be anyway bothered by the covid outbreak.

No harm puncturing the hype a bit anyhow.

1 Like

Are the Titans contenders do we think? I’ve seen nothing of them this year but they’re solid on both sides and will be a tough match for anyone … Lose Henry and it’s a different story.

they probably would be contenders if they dont have any more covid infections, but given how stupid they were already, we cant rule that out

youre right, no harm in a reality check before we start into or difficult string of games

tannehill is good lads and he has fuck all really out wide. Smith and Brown are weapons and thats it. They didn’t overload Henry last night and he was able to hit his men. In saying that the Bills were decimated

AJ Brown is a baller.

There won’t be anyone taking them lightly anyway. Tannehill is a legit QB1 now, good variety of receivers and tight ends, and Vrabel and Smith are excellent on the sidelines. Especially when they get ahead in a game and Henry does rack in the second half of games against tiring defences.

1 Like

covered in my second sentence. He’s about it. You’d think with the lack of depth he’d get double coverage or at least will be up against the best cornerback on the other team

did ye see Henry molest me man in the first half? Caught him by the shoulder pads and fucked him away like he was a child? The play was called back for some bullshit neutral zone thing

Josh Norman. Mortifying for him.

He got up acting the big man after. :smiley:

Sit down you dope

Twas right in front of the Titans sidelines, I’d say he was getting reddened.
He actually woke up a bit after that, he got walked by early on for the second Titans TD as well.

he made a great play right after it. The titans sideline went mental

absolutely slaughtered

2 Likes

rebrand for that guy

Reading between the lines I think that Cole Beasley had some fitness issues during the week and Allen didn’t want to hit him. Instead Allen was hitting Diggs with every target and it got predictable and risky. Allen started mixing it up in the second half but by then it was too late.

The Titans defence looked good and the Bills defence looked poor, especially out wide.

That’s a lot of lines .

there was a good few times cole was unmarked and allen still threw it to diggs with multiple coverage

1 Like

The Titans will go as far as Tannehill can take them. I assumed that last year was an outlier and he wouldn’t get to the same level this year but so far he is playing very well. With the running game and defence they have they will be a tough proposition for anyone in what is already a very deep AFC.

That’s not how the game of football works though. He is either fit to play or he isn’t. You don’t put receivers out on the field in the knowledge that they can’t be targetted with passes as each play in predicated on the reads for the QB, he can’t just skip a read on every play because he doesn’t want his teammate to take a hit.
Either he wasn’t getting open or someone else was earlier in the play in the eyes of the QB

1 Like