Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Cmac can catch also

1 Like

Rojo has been carrying Brady all year

Packers in big trouble here, if they canā€™t make a stop before HT itā€™ll be a long way back

Kamara too.

Gotta love Gronk

@Lazarus broke his banjo string with that connection

Brady to Gronk :heart_eyes: ā€¦

Brady+Gronk>Rodgers

Heā€™s conflicted, Brady is going to lead him to victory in fantasy but also showing up Rodgers. His head will be melted with the conundrum

1 Like

Its an open question right now. I would have Cmac ahead of Jones for now and Kamara ahead of both. You cannot beat an old school RB though and Henry is all that and more. Titans deserver a lot of credit for the way they have brought him along. They deserve a lot of credit for many things now I think about it

1 Like

I believe in the GOAT

Watching Flacco and Gore here is painful. 2 auld men who can barely move

1 Like

A bit like reading the DIY thread on here

When is the last time a QB and a WR/TE teamed up on 2 seperate teams to combine for a TD?

Is that where the best guitar player was discussed?

Brady and Gronk there about 4 mins ago

Thatā€™s the way Iā€™d see it too. When titans need short yards, you know itā€™s coming and you know heā€™ll get it. The fact he has great speed and often gets really long runs too adds to his game. The last time the titans had a runner who had so many yards was with Chris Johnson, but he was all speed and evasion. Henry is a monster and any team would gladly take him to batter the opposing line

1 Like

Rodgers is having an absolute mare

1 Like

There winning play was vintage Henry, they knew it was coming still couldnā€™t stop it

1 Like

Suh is one tough fucker. 10 years in the league and has never missed a game with injury