Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Brady needs to be benched for his own mental health at this point

Tom Brady has had more INTs tonight than Aaron Rodgers has all season

It’s stunning. I’d run him and Brown out of the state.

Are there any Bucs fans on TFK?

Other than bandwagon man @Thomas_Brady I cant think of any

:smile:

2 Likes

Telpis the Bucs kicked a FG

1 Like

Brady is in a state of shock

Winston on now still time for a pick 6.

It’s going to be a west of the Mississippi year, Chiefs, AZ, Seattle, Rams, maybe even your (and mine) beloved Raiders.

Tom is not impressed.

2 Likes

I’d say any team would fancy their chances against them now. Would love to see them get a few more spankings.

That was some demolition job. Great to see Coach Payton open the playbook back up. Brees back in his groove of passing TD’s around like snuff at a wake. The Bucs looked absolutely shocking though.

Week 10 really has the sweet spot when it comes to scheduling. 5 games in the early window and 6 games in the late window.

All six games in the late window look like good contests with divisional and play off implications. The early window looks fairly meh.

As an aside - saw a stat this morning - 7 teams so far this season have scored 20 pointes or more in all of their games so far this season.

6 of them have a combined record of 37-9

The other has a defence designed by Matt Patricia

3 Likes

Came across this nugget researching tonights game
Jamison Crowder leads the Jets in receiving yards by 173 yards despite only playing four of New York’s eight games
Thats fucking mental

1 Like

@johnnysachs :sweat_smile:

Yeah just proof that stats are meaningless. Maybe 2 Tampa games skew it a small bit. Does that factor in penalty yards? I’m not sure if it does. It’s a long time since I have seen a team get beat so often on deep balls. And if it’s not a TD it’s a PI call. Even Foles looked competent last week. But one good thing going for them is they are very good at shutting down the run. Saints haven’t had much of a pass rush this year and Cam Jordan hasn’t been a factor) but since Davenport came back they are making inroads here. Will be interesting to see what Kwon Alexander brings. Some turnaround from 1-2 though. Really rolling now.

1 Like

The was a serious cut to the Saints last night, very impressive both sides of the ball

Jets beat the Pats tonight