Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Thats some catch. Hopkins is an unreal player.

1 Like

@artfoley in you get pal

Lolzā€¦I had just gone up the stairs thinking the drama was over for the night.

or startingā€¦ wakey wakey Mrs O Sullivan,

3 Likes

Young Hopkins would make a fine gaelic full-back with those paws

Thatā€™s it right there

Would they not just give away the PI and take their chances on the line in one big d play.

If the Pats could finish off this drive it would set things up nicely for the second half

Lamar has regressed something shocking from last season, touch of the Carson Wentzs about him now.

I was just saying ā€œWhat the fuck are they at with this trick play shite again?ā€ :grin:

Burkhead beats his CB around the back end :roll_eyes:

Loose turnover from Lamar with decent field goal position

Ravens are dog shit.

Delighted for them. Not even Bill could stomach a loss to them and him tanking. Always great to see that wanker Harbaugh lose.

2 Likes

Heading for Chiefs @ Steelers in the AFC already, Colts, Titans, Bills, Ravens and one of the Raiders or Dolphins to make the play offs.

The NFC is still wide open, Bucs, Saints, Cardinals, Rams, Seahawks, Packers & whichever monstrosity comes out of that shit heap in the East.

The Giants are 2-7 and I reckon theyā€™ll make the play offs. There was a time when winning nfc east almost guaranteed a SB.

Belichick loves coming up with gadget plays against the Ravens to make Harbaugh seethe

1 Like

This donā€™t sound good - weā€™ll see who really is the backup QB now. Hill got the deal in the summer and was confirmed the backup but surely Jameis is a better option.

Yeah there is an easy run of games. 5 of 6 teams left have lobsided losing records and concede lots of points so he should look serviceable. He might replicate what Bridgewater did last year. Paytons playcalling is similar to Josh McDaniels and they both like to go short/intermediate routes. Arians is the opposite. So it will be interesting to see how Winston will adapt. Brees could be back in next 4-6 weeks. He was starting to play well. I think he has been playing through pain barrier for some time now but last night put the tin hat on it.

We could be looking at a genuine QB by committee situation there

The Saints get away with murder, every time Hill comes in they run the same play, meanwhile Kamara is like the invisible man when he leaves the backfield

2 Likes