Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Racist

Niners picked up Takk McKinley on waivers after the Bengals let him go on a failed medical. Badly needed help on a decimated D line, still only 25 I think Kocurek could get him back to his best(Hyder jr is having a decent season) and at worst he would add decent rotation next season with the return of Bosa, Blair, Thomas & possibly Ford if he isn’t cut.

1 Like

Kinlaw looks to be improving too to add an interior threat

Got his first sack other night crawled his way to it :grinning: very raw but has the frame to be anything. I think we will win at most two games rest of the season Cowboys & Washington and that’s if we are lucky which so far this year we would make Steven Kenny blush.

A lot of noise about the niners being interested in the BYU QB Zach Wilson. He’s projected to be third or fourth QB off the board so 6 wins would probably put him out of reach.

Kinlaw just got put on the Covid IR list :rofl:
Shanahan said yesterday Jimmy would still be the QB next year( bullshit) I think Lynch will be willing to deal to jump up the draft for a top 5 pick to get a mobile QB

I think Andy Dalton and Alex Smith have just enough about them for the Niners to successfully tank from here. They’ll probably lose to those and beat the Rams

Joho to the Eagles. Again

Is the game tonight worth staying up for?

No. I’m gonna binge on s4 of the crown instead

1 Like

Actually scratch that, I’ve just seen who’s playing. DK and his Seahawks to smash the spread tonight and send Kyler home with his tae in his mug

2 Likes

DK to be locked down again? Lockett ran wild the last day but he’s a bit banged up. Moore or Swain for be an anytime sneaky bet… Hawks have to win this or they’re in bother.

1 Like

Agreed its pretty much a must win for the hawks, throw that on top of the Card coming in still buzzing from their unbelievable last gasp victory against the Bills, revenge game too, and I think Seattle will get it done with a bit to spare. I do like Arizona, just a bad spot here. DK will do untold

Carson and Homer officially out, advantage Cardinals. They have the momentum, expect them to turn over the Seahawks.

1 Like

Its gonna be a basketball game if Russ on point. The Seattle D is so ordinary I can see Cards scoring 30. Seattle could easily score 40 though

A few lads have clearly missed Wilsons last two games.

The debased niners fanclub beginning to crawl out of the leaba now I see

Im gonna enjoy beating you this weekend.

In what?

Everything Brian.