Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Sounds like good news for Dynasty owners of Ramā€™s Running Backs Brown and Henderson.

Iā€™d say itā€™s Swift, Dobbins and Taylor the ones licking their lips. Hope youā€™ve got a high 1st round rookie pick.

Do the Rams have a 1st round pick?

Their priority will be their OLineā€¦id imagine their first couple of picks will go here.

They got fuck all for a couple of years, they are done.

1 Like

From 30/30 to 20/20 :joy:

CBA negotiations ongoing.

Itā€™s been agreed to expand the playoffs to 7 teams from each conference with only the top seeds getting a bye, moving forward. This means 6 wild card games in lieu of 4. I approve.

The 17 week regular season still getting thrashed around.

What a complete clown - top draft pick who is still playing. Must have big money in the bank and he at this shit

https://mavensports.io/nfl/talkoffame/api/amp/talkoffame/nfl/money-should-not-be-the-reason-tom-brady-doesn-t-feel-the-love-in-new-england-ESWZtOYTEUqpiUHyhgjMfA?__twitter_impression=true

Cam is going to be the starting QB in Carolina next season.

1 Like

THE WORKOUTS HAVE COMMENCED!

Missouri TE Albert O runs a 4.49 at 258 pounds.

4.28 for Henry Ruggs. :eyes:

You need a girlfriend mate

I need to lose one, if anything.

Clemson wideout, Tee Higgins did his draft stock absolutely no favours by pulling out of the workouts with a fairly pish poor excuse;

ā€œWe had a long season. I only had 4-5 weeks to prepare for this. I dont feel like thatā€™s enough time compared to these other guys that had a month, 2 months to prepareā€

He doesnā€™t seem the brightest. 4-5 weeks isnā€™t enough time to prepare but a month is fine for other guys. His Wonderlic should be a cracker.

Iā€™d say he tried a few 40s yesterday and was putting up 4.7s on the clock. Better off being a jinnet than having scouts know youā€™re slow.

He isnā€™t going in the first round now.

When can we expect your Mock Draft?

I am hoping that someone decides to offer the Redskins a kings ransom to move up to number two in order to take Tua allowing Chase Young to fall to the Lions at three.

Failing that, a trade back to five with the Dolphins moving up for Tua and Lions bagging Jeffrey Okudah at five. But i get the feeling the two clowns will fuck it up. Hopefully it is their last draft in Detroit.

I think thereā€™s something to these Brady/49ers rumours. I think Brady would relish the opportunity to return to Cali with a Super Bowl contender. I donā€™t think Shanahan would have too many qualms about moving on from Jimmy G.

Free agency opens March 18th. Could be one of the best free agencies in years.

If 9ers had a QB theyā€™d have won the Super Bowl