Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

They said ACL, MCL and structural damage. If the meniscus is gone he may forget about it

I did the ACL and meniscus when I did it. I didnā€™t make it back to the NFL but I knocked a good 15 or 16 years more out of it

4 Likes

Fuck, have you any examples of this unhappy triad? Or what do you make of his chances in the long run to come back?

Ah he might play again but heā€™ll hardly be right at that level Iā€™d say.

Did you fully tear the meniscus? Youā€™ll probably need a knee replacement at some stage

Theres always the CFL bro

Medical science has come a long way with regard to knee injuries. Even Teddy Bridgewater whose injury was meant to be as extreme as it gets is back playing well. I would be very surprised if Burrow is worse off than Bridgewater had been. Have any comparisons been made to Bridgewater?

Meniscus tear is a bit of a certainty itā€™s just a matter of how bad a tear. But that is a sideshow to the main injury which is the ACL. ACL injuries arenā€™t nearly as scary as they were 30 years ago.

Best case scenario heā€™s back for the tail end of preseason. Worst case scenario he probably misses a year at most. Iā€™d be shocked if itā€™s a career ender.

2 Likes

Any more cheery news you cunt?

1 Like

Iā€™ll need one too. Better?

Youā€™ll need two hopefully :wink:

And when you say back you mean back at full whack?
I was very much taken by Burrows responce in the immediacy of the moment and subsequently. I think he may well have a touch of the greatness about him

1 Like

Ah the left leg was only for quenching fag butts. They could swap that in to the right like they do with the back tyres

Heā€™ll probably take a while to regain full mobility and might even wear a knee brace until heā€™s fully comfortable but example you could give in NFL of a remarkably positive ACL recovery would be Adrian Peterson who tore his ACL on Christmas eve 2011 and went on to be MVP in 2012 rushing for 2000 yards.

1 Like

Youā€™d have to assume the Bengals will tank the fuck out of it from here

Bengals should have a top 3 draft pick again this year expect they will take one of the top tackles and look to add some more protection in free agency for Burrow going forward, they have serious wide outs in Higgins and Boyd along with a solid if somewhat injury prone RB in Mixon.

Goff and Kupp in the mood.

Rams had to score there and they did. This is the test for Tampa

A disgrace was happened Burrow, Bengals organization are useless cunts and have been for decades. . Job #1 was to protect your franchise quarterback and they exposed him to ridiculous levels of risk and ram out of luck yesterday. Only a matter of time the number of times he was sacked.

1 Like

Godwin by a country mile the best receiver in that Bucā€™s offense

:roll_eyes:
Right on cue Mike Evans makes one of the plays of the year

If Ramsey hadnā€™t gone over to Godwin there he would surely have stopped Evans