Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Watson put too much heat on that

I’m on this too, we’re fucked. I doubt he’ll get another target after that.

Proper fucked

Bye Bye Fat Matt

2 Likes

Question for people who know about the NFL - is the reason Detroit are so shit because they pay so much money to Matt Stafford? Does that make a difference?

I’m getting killed by Fuller in Fantasy

That would only apply if they had shit players everywhere else on both sides of the ball. They don’t imo

No, they had four seasons under Jim Caldwell where they were perennial play off contenders winning 9 games + a season and were a good side. He was sacked as 9-7 wasn’t good enough and he wasn’t the man to take them deep into the play offs.

The GM is a former patriots staffer and brought in Patricia and his footballing identify simply isn’t suited to modern football. He is supposedly a defensive genius yet his teams have been woeful on defence all three seasons. Stafford isnt having a good year but the team is poorly constructed, they can only win when he plays out of his mind as they can’t defend or really run the ball. When he doesn’t play well they get hammered.

They are a terribly coached team

3 Likes

On the basis of that last play that led to the touchdown, I think they are throwing this game. Did you see the linebacker [?] that got behind the defensive line and instead of going for the completely open Deshawn Watson, who had the ball and was looking for a pass, just fucking sprinted for the touchline. Fix.

The players have simply stopped playing for the coach who is getting sacked in the morning

I think they want rid of him

What makes it all the more galling Patricia ran a lot of good players out of town and replaced him with patriots players who get his football philosophy. Yet the defence got worse and worse the more former patriots he puts in it

Garbage time heaven here (or hell)

What’s the story with NFL and punctuality?

It doesn’t tally with my experience of Americans who are in the main extremely punctual, in my experience

It’s not Thanksgiving until America’s Team takes the field

A rice crispy square has more durability than the Dallas O line.

Pliable

Another cowboy down. This is gonna be a long game

Be a few more watermelons bust this week.

Red Rifle getting shit done

Bet Jerry Jones is glad he didnt pay Dak that big contract. Dalton is playing lights out.