Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

That might have been staffords last game as a lion

49ers stuffed by the team with no name

50/50 chance Iā€™d say. He deserves better and the defence will need multiple years to get turned around, it has no speed or play makers.

If a team is willing to give up a 1st and 3rd for him I think the new GM may well take it. Iā€™d say Golloday wonā€™t be back either, franchise tagged and then traded. Supposedly asked for 20 million + a year

This Steelers Bills game is every bit as exciting as the hurling earlier on

Stefon Diggs putting on a show

Huge win for the Bills, on the cusp of their first division win in 25 years.

If Stafford went to the Rams theyā€™d win 2 Super Bowls imo. Heā€™d hardly go to the Bears as they could really do with him

Colts, Raiders, Broncos, Steelers and 49ers would be the five Iā€™d see as the obvious choices. All likely to picking outside the top 10 come the draft

Daniel Jones is useless.

hopefully should tie it off next week. unbeaten since bye week and looking good for January football

Fair fucksā€¦ In my drunken state last night I saw Steelers were 11-1 on tv and was trying to remember who beat them or was it a mistake :laughing:

they were beaten by the covid ravens last week, and we dumped bug ben on his arse last night.

josh allen has had more TD passes in a season than any other bill including jim kelly. its a record breaking season

2 Likes

It was the former Redskins who beat them last week

1 Like

sorry, youre right.

duh!

Chubb runs it in on the first Browns possession, Mayfield looking very sharp.

Chubb will get 100 points tonight

Bullshit roughing call.

Miles Garrets arm a big part of his game apparo. Who knoo

Chubb strolls in again.

Thereā€™s a few lads who might have the decency to offer Baker Mayfield an apology here