Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Welcome to Lambeau Ryan Tannehill

Adams is some yoke

This is beautiful, another MVP for The Goat a mere formality

Absolutely, Brady was scintillating last night.

1 Like

What are you thoughts on the bucs going forward?

If the path to the bowl goes through Lambeau, which looks likely, 6/1 with a view to hedging shouldn’t leave you short. Dillon could have a big January.

11/2 now.

Free money

Too inconsistent to even win a conference let alone a Superbowl, the media will ramp up the hype now in the play offs and how they could get home field advantage, Bradys redemption blah blah blah they are as likely to crash out in their first game. They have a serious inferiority complex with the Saints too.

It was this day last year I went heavy on the Chiefs at 5/1. Here’s hoping…I trust you’ll be updating your avatar on a regular basis throughout the playoffs?

Huh?

1 Like

Game on

Jesus, wasn’t expecting that

Henry sold them down the river

Stoopid Titans

Bang

Just like that

All over

Predictions now ahead of playoffs?

It’s the Chiefs for the AFC… On form it would be nice to see Chiefs v Bills in AFC game… But the Colts and Steelers have the D to grind out games.

NFC still very open.

The Seahawks D has impressed me the last few weeks… Adams is some yoke. I think Wilson is slowing tho and I don’t think they have the run game for this time of year…

Saints are too up and down… Full weapons available you think they’ll be there abouts but they seem to fold under expectation. I don’t see Brees getting it done.

Tampa - Their D carried them early on but seems to have gone backwards from the middle of the season. I think they have enough to hang in most games but as a wild card it will be too big an ask.

Packers… Awesome last night, but it’s still hard to judge where they are really at… Think their D has improved massively and they’ve a great shot at it but we’ve been here time and time again.

You can forget about the Rams or whatever comes out if the NFC East… The dark horse here are the Bears. Solid on every side if the ball and MVP Mitch is playing like a man with a bit of steel, something that was missing from his game.

Depends on seeding etc but Packers v Seahawks - but could be anyone really.

1 Like