Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Byrd is shite

1 Like

Poor drop

CAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I think the Chiefs will be beaten, maybe even in the AFC championship. Thereā€™s something not quite right about the Chiefs offense compared to last year, although itā€™s mostly the same personnel except for last yearā€™s starting guards. Doubt Edwards Helaire will be right and Bell canā€™t carry much of a load these days.

I would absolutely love to see a Bills Packers SB, just for Rodgers versus Allen alone, the liberal asshole from Stonerville and the pretend racist farmhand from Hicksville. To think both could have been Niners, I would love to have either obviously but Josh Allen would be a perfect fit right now, an opportunity lost.

I think Rodgers deserves another ring and another MVP, he has given more entertainment in his average season than Brady in his whole career. But would love to see the Bills win one, it would finally ease the pain of 1990. They are a bit like Limerick were from 1973 to 2018.

1 Like

Ah stopā€¦ Brady and Moss was magic. It was the only time he had something like an Adamsā€¦ Anyway, that debate is old. I wouldnā€™t begrudge Rodgers one.

1 Like

Bills are totally ripping the piss of Bill here

A trivia question for NFL buffs. What do Aaron Rodgers and Josh Allen have in common in terms of their college careers?

Donā€™t put rodgers in the same sentence as Thomas Edward Patrick Brady .

Ambition to win 6 rings like Brady?

Rodgers is a better quarterback, if he had had Bill for as long as Tom had he would have won more rings.

Fail.

Where does bill play pal ? Is he a TE or WR.

He manages the technical team (the ball deflaters).

1 Like

Ahh itā€™s all coming out now . Another lad who couldnā€™t sit back and enjoy the dynasty. Is rodgers your favorite player young man .?

Cam just knocked some cunt clean out

Cheerleaders

Yes, but this one is more unique to them. Every QB shagged all the cheerleaders.

To watch over the last 20 years? Yes.
Heā€™s also a fellow Cal alumni, so that seals it for me.

Both went to JuCo first due to lack of Division I college offers

1 Like

Correct, hard to believe.