Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

A bum.

1 Like

Texans, Niners, Bengals, Eagles all have a chance to play spoiler against a divisional opponent today.
Titans will pummel the flaky Texans, Ravens will put 50 on the Bengals.
Fuck knows what will happen in Philly. Niners have the best chance of doing it I reckon

CJ is not beating the Seahawks.

Is Alex Smith back? Think Washington will do it if he’s back and Terry Mc is 100%

Kittle is back.
Smith starts yes

1 Like

It’s a very interesting match up… SF run it so well they cause most teams problems and Kittle back opens it up… Seahawks D has really stepped up lately. Adams is a great addition… Wilson is not the player he was… lost a bit of mobility this year.

Rams Cards is the game of the day, everything on the line. Don’t know why it’s not the stand alone

1 Like

We will ate the cunts with our B team.

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I love you guys :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Josh Rosen will get a trot out in the 4th quarter today.

Pitt are playing Rudolph in the first half and some other no mark in the 2nd half but you’d still want balls of steel to be taking The Cleveland Browns at -10

Its the last day of Christmas and a full slate of NFL games. Everyone is on top form

1 Like

Jags have number one pick sewn up so i expect them to give Indy lots of it later. Their only win was against them

1 Like

Ive got double and trebles coming out my sexy hole today

If you blew any more hot air you could get a gig with Steve Fosset

1 Like

1 Like

Can’t believe it’s here already but for the final time this season SEVEN HOURS OF COMMERCIAL FREE FOOTBALL!!!

3 Likes

How bout Dem COWBOOOOYZ

What a pick