Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

Going to be a sad way for Brees to bow out but it is what it is

Yes the fixtures iā€™m giving my predictions and sorry to say your Bears are going to take the biggest beating of all next weeks games.

Have you ever heard the phrase ā€œcoming in under the radarā€ ??

If Nagy isnā€™t preparing for Lambeau in a fortnight, Iā€™d be amazed

It will warm the hearts of all true Gridiron fans to see an inspector gadget outfit get demolished by an old school smash mouth football team next week

Just a nightmare match up, Lattimore will shackle Robinson, Saints run D will keep Monty to under 75 yards rushing, Trubisky will be under fire all night. Bears D will fight admirably up until the 3rd quarter but I canā€™t see anything but a handy saints home win. 34-14 thereabouts.

Great finish in Denver too.

Nonsense. Weā€™re timing our run to perfection.

Iā€™m already giddy at the prospect of dumping the Knackers out on their home patch in 2 weeks.

Itā€™s going to be beautiful

Id love if the Bears pull it off, I wish you well.

Bears will batter the Saints, chalk it

If the game is on Sunday, the Saints will win by 20+ points. If itā€™s on Saturday then the Bears have a chance.

Philly will put the racist redskins back in their box here

There hadnā€™t been a 250 yard rushing performance in the NFL in over 8 years before tonight and had only happened 13 times previously.

And then within the same division there was two simultaneously tonight. Henry(250) and Taylor(253) for Colts. That boy looks special. Taylor with a Top 10 single game all time rushing performance in his rookie year.

Henry broke his own single game franchise record.

1 Like

Henry will break the 300 yet

The eagles are going to win this.

You cannot say you were not told.
Hurts has it

If the rest of the team had given half as much effort for Wentz as they do for Hurts Philly would be a genuine contender. They must have really hated Carsons guts

Brady v the giants next week would be great stuff.

Gase sacked, the cunt was so useless he couldnā€™t even secure them the first pick

Losing to the Cam and Bill shitshow was the final straw.