Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

If Jordan Reed can keep his head on the 12 personnel sets will be frightening

1 Like

Terrible news.

Brings back memories of the Trent Baalke all ACL team of five years ago. Marcus Lattimore, Tank Carradine et al. hopefully Trent Taylor doesn’t get any more mysterious injuries

1 Like

Gerald McCoy feared to have torn his ACL. Nothing can go right for the Cowboys, a big blow for their D.

Predictions for the year:

MVP: Patrick Mahomes
Offensive ROTY: Brandon Aiyuk
Defensive ROTY: Isiah Simmons
Comeback POTY: Big Ben
Defensive POTY: TJ Watt
Offensive POTY: Kyler Murray - He has D Hop now
Coach of the year: Sean McDermott

1 Like

Predictions for the year:

MVP: COVID19
Offensive ROTY: Kamala Harris
Defensive ROTY: Tucker Carlson
Comeback POTY: Michelle Obama
Defensive POTY: The Lincoln Project
Offensive POTY: BLM
Coach of the year:Bill Belichick

3 Likes

I see Coach Payton has converted this lad to a Tight End. Maybe he’s more like Taysom Hill than we realise

MVP: Tom Brady

Fuck the rest

1 Like

gronk comeback player?

Earl Thomas released by the Ravens

Minus 2 tight ends as it is so maybe just wants a bit of depth in the position.

1 Like

What’s story with college football?

Players from their respective institutions of learning form teams to compete against each other.

1 Like

Yeah but will they be playing this year smart arse?

There are a few QBs who converted to TE in the league, it’s not that uncommon. Logan Thomas was a solid college QB while lads like Trey Burton and a few others were initially QBs in college but converted during college.

1 Like

I’m not disputing it at all. Yer man was making a big deal of himself before he was drafted and I was just remarking on the irony of him actually ending up doing what Taysom did.

1 Like

1 Like

CeeDee Lamb apparently the business in training camp. That is some, some wide receiver trio the Cowboys have got, they are surely favourites to win the NFC East. Prescott needs to step up now with the weapons he has.

Them and the Bengals taking top spots for recharged wide receiver cores coming into this season.

Fournette released by the Jags

Wow. Where’r you thinking he’ll go?

Doubt there will be a huge market for him.

2 Likes