Super Bowl LV - The triumphant trail to Tampa (Part 1)

A keeper in Fantasy?

Fournette isnt a deft runner but heā€™s some pounder, with Gronk blocking a lot of D lines will be very tired very early. Then Gronk is a great option for the short pass TB12 and him have trademarked.
I just fear Godwin and Wallace will be under used.

1 Like

Some poor white lad in floods of tears here on college game day at social injustice. Could barely get the words out as tears streamed down his face. Poor chap.

1 Like

Raiders trading away Lynn Bowden, one of their third round picks from this year, plus a sixth in return for a fourth round pick off Miami.

You would wonder what they are at

In Gruden we trust. Big pressure on them this year, anything worse than .500 and heā€™s in big trouble

He has a 10 year contract

And complete control apparently

AP off to Motor City. Kerryon gotta be woken up now

Iā€™d say he will be the short yardage and goal line back for the most part. Bo Scarbroughā€™s role but he had struggled to stay healthy during camp and will probably head to IR to start the season.

Has Swift much chance of getting the starting role?

Anytime Washington called on him last year he did his job, heā€™s still a very useful punch option for any team. The experience of being an all time great is invaluable

I was gonna say by week 5 but then I remembered I have Kerryon in the dynasty league :grinning:, so Iā€™m gonna say no.

Committee while and if ever theyā€™re both fit, Kerryon is a good runner, Swift a more rounded RB for todays game

It will be committee regardless Iā€™d say. The patriot lite way

1 Like

This time next week we have nfl redzone to gawk at. Canā€™t wait.

6 Likes

Just thinking the same hereā€¦ unreal.

1 Like

Great to see Alex Smith make the Redskins roster but I hope he doesnā€™t see the field. Some triumph over adversity

5 Likes

That was some determination to get back to that level never mind walk again.

His story is only getting started