Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Fair enough. Too late to trade him to someone in fantasy I wonder…

What could this possibly mean??

Thought the Saints would take a run at trying to get Teddy B from Denver

Good one

Jaylon Smith released by the Packers.

That’s probably it for him in the NFL.

Ruggs is in serious trouble. Reports have him travelling over 100mph and lost control, crossing lanes and slamming into the back of a Rav4. 23 year old female driver trapped in the wreck and apparently burned to death. 119th fatal crash in Vegas in 2021.

1 Like

Holy shit

He had a few scratches and she burned to death after he slamming his sports car into the back of her car hammered, I hope he doesn’t see the outside for a long time

1 Like

If ever

Raiders have released him anyway. I’d say he’s fucked.

His arrest has referred to him as DUI as opposed to DWI.

DUI is Driving under the influence
DWI is Driving while intoxicated

In isolation DUI is the lesser form of the charge.

He has been charged with a DUI resulting in death which is a felony offense, much more serious than either a DUI or DWI.

The charge for DUI causing substantial bodily harm or death is a category “B” Felony, which is the second most severe level of Felony in Nevada law. In this instance, such a crime is punishable by imprisonment in Nevada State Prison system for a minimum term of 2 years and a maximum term 20 years. It also carries a fine of between $2,000.00 to $5,000.00. More importantly, DUI causing substantial bodily harm or death is a non-probationable offense, meaning if you are convicted, you must go to prison.

1 Like

Michael Thomas wont play this season.

Aaron Rodger has the Covid.
RIP

Hope the GOAT is OK. We’ll see what Jordan Love is about. Is he better than Deshone Kizer?

A disaster

The GOAT will come back bigger and better after Covid. Just like Boris Johnson

1 Like

Ruggs was doing 156mph. Fucking hell.