Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Hon Raiders! Shove it into these utter cunts.

Another fucking punch out.

Sounds like MCL strain for Aaron Jones, average 6 weeks out.

3 Likes

He isnt near good enough to my mind. How does he compare to the weaker QBs out there even?

He was the best available on the market during the off season outside of Stafford I’d say. Steady and accurate, better option than Drew Locke. Might be suffering with Shurmur as OC but being that yellow is unforgivable. That missed tackle practically ended the game.

I can’t wait to see what Paton has up his sleeve in relation to brining in a QB that can help them compete. It’s some waster of an unreal receiving corps.

Missing tackles is one thing but he repeatedly overthrows runners in the Red Zone. He killed Patrick when the game was in the mix yesterday. Thats his main job.

1 Like

He threw something ridiculous like only 2 of his 15 passing TDs in Carolina last year came in the second half. Hence why they bailed on him.

He is supposed to be a really good locker room guy but is arm is very watery

I agree. Id prefer to have a Newton there as an example.

Dunno those Newton do anything really with a good WR roster. He likes to check it down to a favourable TE or RB and loves to hold it too.

Was telling yesterday that he looked for Anderson yesterday straight away, those who have him on Fantasy will be happy with that.

I think it was just a bad day at the office for Teddy, he has been finding Patrick & Sutton of late to be fair.

And Fant is a serious weapon for him too.

Still can’t see anything other than a shit or bust trade for a top-level QB in the off season.

Darnold will be available :joy:

Can’t see the GOAT being interested in working under Fangio if he leaves Green Bay.

He can stay available :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’d be surprised if Fangio is still in the off season.

Paton will be bringing in his man.

Brady isn’t going anywhere pal.

1 Like

The packers defense looks legit, even against KC last week when Love couldn’t keep the offence on the field. They’ll find a way to fuck it up though.

All of the AFC leading teams will struggle without a top RB but they’re well capable of grinding out results in tight games especially the Titans and Ravens.

With the exception of the Rams and maybe Bucs, I can see the NFC teams fuck up somewhere along the way.

Prediction:

AFC championship: Ravens v Titans (if they don’t meet beforehand) - Ravens to win

NFC Championship: Packers v Rams (again if the don’t meet beforehand) - Rams to win

Ravens v Rams Super Bowl - Rams to win!

You back on the herb?

Always

1 Like

The Ravens?:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Titans are going well but Henry will be missed come January. You need a running game when big boy football kicks off. Buffalo had their little blip in Florida, they’ll be grand and there or thereabouts… While I don’t think they’ll make the AFC, no one will want to play the Pats, Bill has his Defense starting to purr nicely, the OL is back healthy and Mac is minding the ball. The Chargers were shaping up like they might finally do something but they’re too inconsistent.

Next week is a huge game for the chiefs. If they beat Dallas I think they’ll push on … Chiefs v Buffalo… With the Pats having pushed close.