Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

What an INT!

3 points from 2 games for the Falcons. Must be a record.

The Browns were shutout in back to back games about 15 years ago.

An internet search shows the Raiders got shutout in 3 consecutive games in 1981.

And the longest streak is 7 games for two teams that no longer exist in the Louisville Colonels and the Hammond Pros.

2 Likes

McDaniels is doing a good job limiting his plays and as a result limiting the potential for mistakes. Mac has been a good solid QB and his confidence is growing.
Too many teams put too much on young QBs and bar a very select few most cannot handle the pressure and expectations in the nfl.

1 Like

Perfect set up for a rookie…

Just seen Browns v Packers is on Christmas day …lovely…

5 Likes

Make the day some way tolerable

3 Likes
1 Like

God I hope there is another lockdown so I don’t have to go to the in-laws for dinner and can just sit down and watch the ball

4 Likes

Strongly debating getting a small keg installed for the day at this stage

Just be happy you don’t live in the US where you’d have to deal with Thanksgiving as well. Three games spanning the whole day and cunts preoccupied with how many side dishes to serve with the Turkey.

How many will you be serving yourself?

None. We are in the splendid position of going to another household for the day and are tasked with bringing wine.

2 Likes

I’d love to live in the US

1 Like

Tim Boyle time, baby!

Lamar Jackson officially inactive today

Jaguars have lost the plot, Rayshawn Jenkins ejected for throwing a slap.

Mason Crossbar

And his team are getting slapped.

1 Like

Lions defence screwed by a couple of very watery penalties on third down to bail the browns offence.

Unbelievable from the GOAT