Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Made hard work of it for a finish. Good win but Harris a loss.

Belichick will have had some horn on him after a game like that. A masterclass in Navy football. Great win. Iā€™m still not convinced that this is an all round great Patriots team that can win the superbowl, but top of AFC is nothing to complain about. Might as much a case of no other team being good.

Oh and finally, up yer bollix @artfoley

4 Likes

1st Down - Run up the middle
2nd Down - Run up the middle
3rd Down - Run up the middle
4th Down - Punt

4 Likes

Great stuff.

Belichick is the greatest NFL coach of all time

1 Like

Huge smileā€¦ He lives for that shit.

1 Like

Mac Jones is 100/1 for MVP with PP, is it beyond the realm of possibility?

No but ā€¦

If they win the super bowl who else gets it?

MVP is picked off regular season performances though. Winning the Super Bowl doesnā€™t have any significance to it

Nick Folk

1 Like

See Big Mickā€™s replyā€¦

Brady, Murray, Rodgers , Johnathan Taylor is how I see it

Fair point, but if he finishes the regular season strongly is he in with a shout. Brady is a very strong favourite but I donā€™t think heā€™s had a standout season

Joe Burrow at the current odds

1 Like

I know Iā€™m a Brady fan boy but his yards and TDs are top of the tableā€¦ Or Carr has 10 more yards than him but heā€™s out in front with TDsā€¦ Heā€™s had some uncharacteristic ints this year tho but I think thatā€™s how Tampa as a whole have been playing, lots of drops, silly penalties and players not in the same wave length.

Be nice to see it go to a non QB tho.

1 Like

Yep, Iā€™d like to see Taylor finishing strong and picking it up, Henry very unlucky he got injured

He has the Pats and Arizona up nextā€¦ Win one or both of those on his back and heā€™s in the convo.

Jeff Bezos hosting tonight I see

international space station GIF by NASA