Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Good man Chase, got your first downā€¦

1 Like

The whole Steelers performance was laughable. Ben smashed time and again, delay of game when Ben screaming for the ball, high snaps, dropped passes, no run defenseā€¦ One snap went through Benā€™s hands, hit Harris in the head and landed back in Benā€™s hands and he completed the pass but got flagged for illegal formation I think. Theyā€™d get 5 yards off the Vikings and give it straight backā€¦ Yet they could have won the game also. The OL is a farceā€¦ Tomo has to get some of the blame but it all seems to be on Ben.

didnt see any of it other than that clip. By the sounds of it, Ben will be happy to retire this season

will tomlin survive black monday?

A first down is a first down

1 Like

He should be strung up for the state of them this yearā€¦ Theyā€™ve underachieved for years now.

1 Like

Only saw the highlights but Steelers O-line seemed very poor. Last year whenever Ben was playing shit the O-line kept them competitive. I know Watt wasnā€™t there but if the O-line has gone to shit then Steelers might be looking at years of a rebuild. What are the teamā€™s strongest assets right now? A slightly above average rookie RB (with fuck all cover for Harris at that position) and above slightly average WRs, thatā€™s about it.

Reading this over to myself, the Steelers might be the new Bengals, who knows

Write Mike Tomlin off at your peril.

They have rolled with a number of rookies on their OL , a gambleā€¦ Itā€™s worse theyā€™re getting as the season goes on.

RIP

Read this for one tough backstory, and an insight into America.

4 Likes

Large chunks of America are 3rd worldā€¦ Itā€™s scary and the process of law and order is beyond fucked up. A sad read that and a short lived happy ending.

1 Like

Chiefs have hit form at the right time.

Dallas have come to play today, Heineken is getting murdered.

Chiefs v Cowboys superbowl. I feel it in my waters

Dallas will win the Superbowl, chalk it

Browns giving the Ravens a nice rinsing too, you love to see that.

Iā€™m at the Jets game, this is worst football game Iā€™ve been at

3 Likes

The battle of the Mormon QBs.

:grinning::+1:

1 Like