Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

You still crying? Bills got away with a few themselvesā€¦ Not to mind the bullshit calls last week that nearly handed them the game v Pats. Giving up a 17 point lead is something they should focus on.

Seriously, the Bills defender never once tried to play the ballā€¦ Everyone knows if you donā€™t turn to play the ball youā€™re getting a flag.

not crying, seething, and ill take the word of a 3 time superbowl ref than you. go get your fucking olive stand

The refs have been very consistent this year on thisā€¦ You have to turn to play the ball.

get up the fucking yard, the refs havent been consistent on anything this year

Will the Jags stick with Urban Meyer for next season?

Heā€™s fucking killing poor James Robinson, a decent enough RB. Anytime Robinson fumbles he takes him off for the next 2 quarters. If Hyde fumbles heā€™s left on. Robinson is nearly destroyed from it, fumbles all the time now.

id take robinson for the bills in a heartbeat

Robinson is a likeable underdog who made it big

undrafted rookie who put up huge numbers in a shite jags team. any other coach would be lavishing praise on the one genuine offensive player that he has

also a stalwart for my fantasy team

was a stalwart for your fantasy team. Do we actually have the same team?

Theyā€™re in a bad spot now, theyā€™re not quite shit enough to get a really good draft pick again. On the basis of last week, the team are turning against him.

im in a different league bud : :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

whos your QB?

For the Robinson team, Allen is the QB

Prater kicker. Dallas Def

I have Landry as well

Urban has been a disaster on and off the field. The triumvirate of himself, Baalke and Khan was always going to be a disaster.

i presume youre headed for 8 and 6 after this weekendā€™s fixtures so

Good old sexy rexy

1 Like

rex ryan is no kind of expert, the cunt