Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Bills are a far superior team to the Patriots, genuine contenders, no way this Patriots team does anything in the postseason

2 Likes

The Bills will do nothing in the playoffs.

praise him steve harvey GIF

1 Like

Snow Game

cc @thedancingbaby

#gobears

1 Like

Bookmarked

Iā€™ll leave the forum if they get to a Superbowl.

If they get to the SB Iā€™ll be so happy Iā€™ll forgive you

Seahawks v Bears in the snow will be some clownfest

Bolden falls down for the third timeā€¦

Ah lovely. Finish with INT

A truly horrible game on both sides of the ball for the Patriots. Is it possible for them to not even make the playoffs?

Bills kicked the shit out of them and throughly deserving of the win. Allen had it easy or made it look very easy today. Great game.

1 Like

I wish them well but they canā€™t stop the runā€¦ Thatā€™s a very average Pats offense and they could put up points on themā€¦ The Titans with a fit Henry could do a serious job on them. Not to mind the chiefsā€¦ I wouldnā€™t begrudge the Bills one tho.

Nice camouflage effort here from the Bears.

:grinning:

3 Likes

Burrows and Herbert are both really great players, theyā€™ll have long careers. Hopefully they end up having a bitter personal rivalry.

Itā€™s another real big red flag against Urban Meyer than he went with Dwayne Haskins over Burrows at Ohio State thus forcing Burrow to transfer to LSU and have the greatest college QB season ever seen.

1 Like

Stupid question tbf

1 Like

Ah here are the steelers a pub team? They look like an aging pub team.

1 Like

`They are an embarrassment to all who wore the jersey before them

I was worried there for big Ben as he trotted off for the half time break. Didnā€™t think he would make it.