Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

If Lynch just started Lance it could be like the Kap run.

You’d want some pair of balls to start Lance at this stage.

1 Like

He must be dogshit or have no ability to learn an admittedly complex playbook

It’s exactly as was expected in the preseason, and the way of the NFL for many years.
Lance and Jimmy G are different styles completely, it was only ever likely to be handed over this year if Jimmy was a disaster (he’s had his ups and downs) or if they were out of playoff contention.
I don’t think anybody believed Lance was NFL ready, he’ll get his chance. But the niners are better off sticking to what they have now,
When they have a full squad they’re a match for anybody

What you are say is perfectly reasonable but I don’t see why they wouldn’t have just spent those/less picks on Stafford.
Shanahan has a woeful track record with drafting and has developed a reputation for it.
Lynch answers to Kyle in SF, I wouldn’t be surprised if Lance ended up being no use at all

They completely overpaid for Lance, but obviously they had their scouting done, I can’t believe he’ll make it worth their while.
He’ll probably be great for fantasy

He looked like the best athlete on the field in that game he played earlier in the year

Jimmy G not at the start of practice, Shanahan will update media later :popcorn:

Jimmy sprained his thumb in second quarter other night, E man back for Rams game would really boost the corner position.

If we can’t beat Houston we may throw our hat at it.

Houston just mugged off the Chargers. They are feisty.

So many variables in both conferences, beating the Texans is obviously a must, the Cardinals losing away to Dallas and a Rams win in Baltimore would probably mean the Rams would rest their starters for the last regular season game( Packers hold the tie breaker over them for number 1 seed) Need a Fins win tonight first of all to put it back in our own hands.

You’re feisty…

Lets go Tua

Football Hello GIF by Miami Dolphins

Ah lovely

And so it shall be…

Rough start for the kid

Ouch

Dolphins D is going to feast tonight.

This fella has no business out there feel sorry for him.