Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Heā€™ll be fineā€¦ But the team might start to breakup as the cap starts catching up with them. Think theyā€™re 10m over next season and they have a lot of free agents on the defensive side.

Betfred

Seahawks trading Wilson???

@Chucks_Nwoko is it too soon to start talking draft?

Itā€™s never too soon, @Chucks_Nwoko has been talking draft for the past 6 months

When is the draft? I want this guy

End of April, he could well crack the top 10. His teammate Kardarius Toney is a good prospect too

Toney is fun to watch - this draft is full of Wide Receivers, probably deeper than last years and that was a very good group

2 Likes

As tough as they come - out there slinging it on a team going nowhere when he could easily just decide to go on IR or miss time with injury and nobody would have thought less of him

ā€œI mean, this past year was bad,ā€ he admits. ā€œI had the partially torn UCL in my right thumb, I tore my UCL on my left elbow on the second to last play of the Houston game that nobody knew about, trying to stiff arm a guy. Thatā€™s why I started wearing a sleeve on my left arm because I had all sorts of tape underneath it, just to hold it in place.

ā€œI broke my cartilage on my eighth rib in Green Bay. I also tore something (in the back of) my left knee. [And then I had a subtalar, right ankle sprain]

2 Likes

Everything will be back to normal by then Iā€™d say and no one will have time to watch

1 Like

This is a good video but it doesnā€™t show him making any contested 1-on-1 catches

He is a slot corner as opposed to an outside guy who is going to be making contested catches and going after jump balls. The fact that he is most likely a slot weapon means that he will probably be picked up in the second round.

Rondale Moore is another slot WR who is fun to watch and will probably get picked up late in the first round

Whatā€™s the story with the Eagles head coach appointment? Seems quite left field and donā€™t think anyone else was in for him? I was belatedly catching up on some of the media bits around his appointment and the deferential soundbites that are part and parcel of the NFL are really tiresome. Why thank you Mr Lurie. It sure is an honour to be named head coach of this organization.

He didnā€™t even mention kneecap biting, how does he expect to energise the fanbase

Jimmy G and a 5th rounder for Sam Darnold gaining traction.

He might be a good fit in NY as a personality but that is the most Jets move ever

2 Likes

Jimmy G > Sam Darnold

Jesus, if the Jets are going to dump Darnold they should at least show a bit of ambition and go after Watson.

Garoppolo is a fud.

2 Likes
1 Like