Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Bosa and Warner are good to go. A massive ask to win in the frozen tundra. Got to hope Green Bay are rusty, not having played a serious game since Christmas day where Baker handed them the win in a scrappy game.

Kittle might be largely blocking again. Packers should win but SF at their best are a nightmare for any teamā€¦

What do they do if Jimmy leads them to the promised land? I wonder is he a better fit to the offence than Lance. If they win tonight theyā€™ll take beating

Best of luck @Watchyourtoes

1 Like

San Fran will be blown out tonight by The GOAT. It will be the only uncompetitive game of the weekend

I have a slight suspicion both road teams could win comfortably tomorrow

Titans the least respected number 1 seed in recent times?

Possibly. I think it is a toss up against the Bengals tonight. Vrabal is an excellent coach who thrives on games like this while Zac Taylor is just a guy who got lucky with Burrow being as good as he is and is likely to shit the bed on the line tonight.

I think the Bills have serious momentum and will take stopping while the Bucs arenā€™t convincing me at all.

Titans v Bills
Packers v Rams next week for me

1 Like

Hard to disagree with any of thatā€¦ Weā€™ll surely see one upset tho.

Two of them would be upsets going off the bookies odds.

I see on twitter the Bengals have never won a road play off in their history

1 Like

Iā€™ll take Titans, Bills, Niners ā€¦ Waiting on Bucs injuries.

1 Like

Kristian Fulton on Chase a matchup to watch. High school and college teammates. They should know eachother well but who does that benefit? Slight nod to the DB. Heā€™ll need all the help he can get.

It feels like a Tee Higgins night alrightā€¦fuck it, Iā€™m pumped for the Bengals here. Fuck the titansā€¦ Bengals v Bills is the AFC game we all want.

4 Likes

Titans are the only home team I definitely see winning this weekend .

1 Like

Im going for:
Titans
Packers
Rams
Chiefs

Bengals, Niners, Rams, Bills.

Itā€™s an unusual year, nothing much between the 8 teams. Any of them capable of beating the other on a given day. Titans wonā€™t be able to handle Chase, Niners D will get to Rodgers, Rams D will fuck up Brady and Josh Allen to do wreck.

1 Like

Could be an outstanding weekend

2 Likes

Iā€™m bouncing with excitement here. Will have Chucks Jr for the minor match now but kid free for the main event later. :ronnyroar:

My god thatā€™s a start.

My word.