Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Wise words

Itā€™s a struggle to endure a game of Association Football after watching NFL

1 Like

Missing too many on the line and to throw to. Was somewhat expected to be like that.

1 Like

The Rams v Niners is gonna be nasty.

1 Like

Listening to stafford here it sounds like he made call himself to win it in regulation

Iā€™m actually deflated now.

Yeah, i thought they would have a couple of runs and go to to OT. Fair play to McVay going for it.

Distraction my old friend

If itā€™s anything like the last time the two teams played each other in the NFC Championship Game itā€™ll be a classic.

Going to give props to Brady. Led a game tieing drive and never got the ball back.:smirk: Went out on his sword.

1 Like

Why wouldnā€™t he go for it,there was no coverage all night.The Mrs said to me that sure thereā€™s only 42 seconds left and says I thatā€™s plenty of time for the Rams.Unfortunately I was right.

This is going to be a cracker.

Super Bowl Football GIF by Oxford Pennant

4 Likes

3 walk off field goal games so far this weekend.

I thought the Rams were shitting themselves at that point, i nearly was.

1 Like

As the only NY team in the competition I hope they win now seeing as Tom is gone.

1 Like

Most moronic defensive play call situationally with game on the line like that since Greg Williams got fired for calling an all out blitz against the Raiders in final moments of Jets game last season. I wouldnā€™t mind but Stafford had been excelling against the blitz.

The legend of Tom Brady has grown. Funny to see some on here writing him off at half time.

1 Like

Who was it said that Fournette should have gone down on the one?

McDermott playing to win :clap: