Super Bowl LVI - The intricate incline to Inglewood (Part 1)

Esteban has made more money than anyone on the forum this NFL season.

It could be the Super Bowl to end all Superbowls but itā€™s still not worth goi g to LA for

49ers

The year of redemption (injury permitting)

My beloved 9ers have got this. Any chance we could get Kap back for a season, for closure purposes?

Can you imagine how generous the refs would be to Kap to compensate for how poorly he was treated by the league :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

O line a huge priority issue to address if sticking with Jimmy, Williams will need a big contract, draft Rashawn Slater and pick up a decent free agent option. Need to add another corner with Sherman leaving and tie down Verrett too.

We saw last night the game is won and lost in the trenches. Jimmy wouldnā€™t have made it to half time under the same pressure as Mahomes.

Yup priority one. Defense and offensive weapons are all there.

Big news. I will be giving my always highly regarded Top Ten QB list of the season in the next hour or so

1 Like

The definitive Top ten for 20/21

1 Aaron Rodgers

2 Desaun Watson

3 Josh Allen

4 Pat Mahomes

5 Kirk Cousins

6 Justin Herbert

7 Ryan Tannehill

8 Tom Brady

9 Alex Smith

10 Kyler Murray

Honorable mention

Joe Burrow

Derick Carr

There it is. Congrats to one and all

Inglewood, Inglewood always up to no goodā€¦ Iā€™m going for the dolphins e/w at 25sā€¦

1 Like

:grinning:

Whereā€™s MVP Mitch?

Newbridge

I thought the Rams at 18-1 with the carrot of playing in their home stadium with Stafford under centre was the standout bet.

Dak is going to Washington

18s looks huge. Who has it?

What sort of long lasting impact do we think thatā€™ll have on Mahomes? He was battered for a finish.