Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

I had a week off work and was supposed to be heading back refreshed - Iā€™m absolutely wiped

2 Likes

Same. Week offā€¦ Both kids sick, then wife sickā€¦ now Tom will have me up all night.

1 Like

HENRY

Chiefs donā€™t like it up em and the Titans are up to their throat right now.

Arrowhead gone quiet now

That might just be enough

The chiefs are constantly bailed out by the refs.

Hello pot.

#tuckrule #neverforget #history

1 Like

The king livesā€¦

2 Likes

Brady touched the face of God last night.

Frank Reich gone. I thought Irsay was getting itchy lately. None of these ā€œQB whispererā€ types last any length.

Is there a chance of redemption for Ryan, whatā€™s the story there, do they need to give up more if they continue to play him?
Theyā€™re wasting time with that rookie

Kliff wont be far behind him

I thought heā€™d be gone sooner. They could have cut bait after failing to make the playoffs last year. They hung that on Wentz and moved him on.
Ryan was the 6th starter in his time there, the new kid is his 7th.
Everything from him getting Rivers in for one year just smacked of quick fix and he ran out of road ,

All of the QB stuff is on Ballard, not Reich. He was a good coach and had some bad luck, heā€™ll get another job.

Jeff Saturday getting the interim gig is a weird one. Irsay might be trying to find the next Vrabel, but I think more likely heā€™ll be a culture guy who will talk earnestly that will coach them into a better draft spot, while they get a definitive view on Ehlinger.

Someone had the link to a story* up where theyā€™re basically better off freezing him out rather than getting caught to pay his bonuses

*I didnā€™t read it but an guessing the gist of it

40-33 as a HC there. Think they were something like 1-6 early on in his first season.

Seemed a very unassuming and decent guy - wonā€™t be out of work too long. Itā€™s Ballard who should have been on the chopping block

First half Ravens cover again

Jameis might even get a run next week