Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

Oh dear Denver ye forgot to cover Adams :rollseyes:

Kirk benchedā€¦ Wilson needs tbe same.

Broncos would be 9-1 and leading AFC with a home berth in AFC championship game if they had managed just 18 points in regulation in all their games this year. Raiders are the worst defense in football so this is really the nadir for Wilson.

Kelce, great player but an utter cunt.

Probably should just let them score here

Paddy with 1 min 46 secs of magic coming up

OT please

Great game

Some win.

People are going from laughing at him, to feeling sorry for him to now rooting for him ā€¦ Itā€™s that bad.

No one wants to see it but when former teammates have to contact you through a management company and you dont give them your number well then maybe you bought into your own hype.

1 Like

Remind me, how many 1st picks did they shop for him?

It is hard to see a way out of it either. He looks cooked. Hackett seems a complete ham too. They have mortgaged the franchise on him too

2 Likes

The worst trade in sports history. there will be an ESPN 30 for 30 about this sorry episode for the Broncos

Derek Carr was literally in floods of tears last week at a press conference. He looked to be inconsolable and at the end of the road. This despite much better stats than Wilson and same win record. I guess everything is relative.

Was reported during the week that the raiders plan to cut him in the off season. A somewhat bizarre move as Davonte Adams will be extremely pissed off at that and I donā€™t think it is a great QB draft class. Carr will land on his feet while McDaniels will be back in NE for 2024

1 Like
2 Likes

I wonder will Vegas make a play for Jimmy G. He knows McDaniels wellā€¦ Iā€™d see no difference between him and Carr but McDaniels does run a very complicated play book , think Adams or someone came out and called it the most complicated heā€™s seenā€¦ And maybe Del is a slow learner.

The best case scenario is McDaniels trading for Mac Jones for a couple of 1st picks and Bill blowing them on special team players and kickers in the next couple of drafts.

1 Like

The Raiders had a very nice and productive offence under Gruden, Carr was playing very well. McDaniels just needed to come in and make some tweaks and with the addition of Adams they would have been a to 10 unit.

Instead he scrapped the whole thing and put in a Pats lite offence which simply doesnā€™t suit Carr. This reflects very poorly on McDaniels in my view.

Another guy who thinks he is Bellichick but without the smarts and emotional intelligence to be him

2 Likes