Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

His hand is clearly under it. But after the James call a few years back you can call it a bit of karma

Amazing how media hermit Aaron let this slip to Rapoport

Russ really needs something against the Panthers this week, either a performance or a result. I think he could be done if he doesnt.

He canā€™t be done, theyā€™re stuck with him.
Heā€™ll turn it around though, they need to protect him better

Ah man heā€™s about a stone overweight he is completely washed in every sense.

Any reply bro?

I let Kmet go just before he started his great run. Chase is out again this week, I need Boyd for this week at least but realistically i wont be able to justify it. Iā€™ll let it hang and it Kmet has another great week Iā€™ll think about it

Boyd might actually do better when Chase is back because heā€™s naturally a slot receiver

That was the excuse at Seahawks for the last few years also.

It cant just be that because heā€™s decent enough in the first half of games, or capable of scoring anyway, and then disappears completely in the 2nd. That canā€™t be all protection, itā€™s on him.

Heā€™s slowed right down where it was his ability to scramble that made him. Without that heā€™s not muchā€¦ Heā€™s not a pocket QB that controls games, thatā€™s what heā€™s trying to do.

1 Like

The Bears are forced to start Nathan Peterman, Fields canā€™t go and Siemian has injured himself warming up.

Darnell Mooney wonā€™t be starting today for my fantasy team

Jets dropped Zack Wilson

dear god no GIF

This is set up for the Jets to balls this up

Proper showlder-dunt by Jacoby there

TOUCHDOWN JETS!!!

Even the jets cant fuck up against peterman. Even the mention of his name brongs me out in cold sweats

Imagine how good we could have been all year if this lad who can throw the ball to open teammates was playing