Super Bowl LVII -The arduous advance to Arizona

That’s game

Clown

Burrow to Chase, a thing of beauty

That lad with his unders is shitting garbage time here.

1 Like

Tua released from hospital :pray:

That’s a bad bad look for football and especially the dolphins. That’s a career ender, this one will run

Dolphins a horrible horrible franchise

1 Like

Just catching up with last night. 2 serious concussions in space of 4 days is as serious as it gets. A terrible look for NFL on prime time but more importantly greed put a young mans health in jeopardy. Seeing him unable to move his fingers was very concerning.

Disappointed in Mike McDaniels who I thought was a stand up guy.

Buck stops with the head coach,

Who cleared him to play? Was he in hospital with a concussion recently ?

He had spaghetti legs after a knock to the ground vs Buffalo last Sunday… Left the game briefly and came back.

I presume he was cleared by doctors and cleared protocol?

It’s an attritional sport, vicious even. Which is why its so entertaining, the collateral of that is injuries.

They’ll make it non contact if they keep listening to people getting outraged that a fella gets a bang

Said this was a back injury…

Like a newborn lamb

Ok so they kept him out of the protocol for concussion? That is on the coach if so, i thought he had cleared protocols

I’ll tell you one thing, the fact he played himself is some indication of how fucking tough these athletes are. He must have been feeling like absolute shit all week

Most NFL players if asked would prefer would be tacklers to target the head area rather than lower limbs like the legs. Maybe last night might change a few minds.