Super Valu Beef - Limousine Bulls

This thread is really for all of the Muldoons to regail tails of animals running wild.

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00312/bull1_indo_312891t.jpg

In the case above yesterday a bull went on a rampage around the Super Valu in Ballinrobe. My untrained eye would lead me to believe it is most likely a Limousin cross. SS** is probably most qualified to speak on the temprement of Limousin cattle.

The footage on the news yesterday eveing was very funny…

It was in Ballinrobe.

[quote=“HangBlaa”]This thread is really for all of the Muldoons to regail tails of animals running wild.

In the case above yesterday a bull went on a rampage around the Super Valu in Ballinasloe. My untrained eye would lead me to believe it is most likely a Limousine cross. SS** is probably most qualified to speak on the temprement of Limousine cattle.

The footage on the news yesterday eveing was very funny…[/QUOTE]

It was Ballinrobe in Mayo.

Or as RTE’s Eileen Magnier said - Bullinrobe in Mayo.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]It was Ballinrobe in Mayo.

Or as RTE’s Eileen Magnier said - Bullinrobe in Mayo.[/QUOTE]

My apologies…

[quote=“HangBlaa”]This thread is really for all of the Muldoons to regail tails of animals running wild.

In the case above yesterday a bull went on a rampage around the Super Valu in Ballinasloe. My untrained eye would lead me to believe it is most likely a Limousine cross. SS** is probably most qualified to speak on the temprement of Limousine cattle.

The footage on the news yesterday eveing was very funny…[/QUOTE]

A great story

That independent story had 4 pictures with it in the online version. The bull certainly went walkabout through the store.
The last pic showed him leaving and was labelled (I’m paraphrasing here) “the bull leaves having having purchased nothing”:smiley:

To be honest though I’d have preferred if he had made shit out of the butchers counter in some crazed manner

Definite Limousin!

I belive there is footage on YouTube, but blocked in this establishment so cannot TFK-tube it.

great story, i too would have preferred if the beast had run amok but the tidy footwork around by the cash register in chase of some poor cunt was comdey gold.

a hell of a story.

I did some laughing at the farmer when he came running down the aisle looking for the bull. The bull came flying down the aisle at him and cue the comical swift turnaround by the farmer and the dart out the door.

[media=youtube]HkV55cqFRc4

Probably won’t embed since Rocko broke it.

Your one trying to act the bull fighter with the bit of tissue is gas. Your man with the trolley does a good job.

Most wild piece of cattle behavior I saw was a Limousin/Charlais cross of a young bull going mad in the yard at home. Ran towards the gate and stuck his head out through it. Lifted the head then and took the gate clean away from the girder. Ran around the house then with a gate hanging from his neck!

Amazing the power they have in their necks.

Are we resurrecting the famous Limousine thread? :smiley:

SS**/ others from farming stock…

Could ye answer me a question…I was told that a Bull has a tongue on him like a razor blade and could literally rip the face off you with it…the lad that told he is fairly gormless and thick so I am not inclined to believe it…Can you shed a bit of clarity on the issue

[quote=“The Puke”]SS**/ others from farming stock…

Could ye answer me a question…I was told that a Bull has a tongue on him like a razor blade and could literally rip the face off you with it…the lad that told he is fairly gormless and thick so I am not inclined to believe it…Can you shed a bit of clarity on the issue[/QUOTE]

Thinking of shifting a bull?

Surely you aren’t that stuck.

If a Bull want to do damage to you, and is close enough to lick your face, then what he does with his tongue is the least of your worries.

Aside, that is some load of shite the gormless idiot has you believing. Did you know the best was to catch trout is by tickling their belly.

[quote=“The Runt”]Thinking of shifting a bull?

Surely you aren’t that stuck.[/QUOTE]

had many a heifer in my time, it is a long story…Pretty much goes that a lad was telling us about an uncle of his that was attacked by a bull, got a right going over off it, broke a few ribs and punctured a lung, only for the thick fella to pipe up “tis the tongue that does the damage” and go on to tell us about a bull’s tongue

[quote=“HangBlaa”]If a Bull want to do damage to you, and is close enough to lick your face, then what he does with his tongue is the least of your worries.

Aside, that is some load of shite the gormless idiot has you believing. Did you know the best was to catch trout is by tickling their belly.[/QUOTE]

Like I said I don’t believe it, but i would like to know for arguements sake…

Puke

Thought you were of true Muldoon stock
Seems like you are really an urbanite after that story…

The tongue of a bull, or a cow for that matter, is as rough as sandpaper. I don’t really see how it would ‘do the damage’ given that the animal has a kick on it that would send you flying a couple of hundred yards.