Superbowl LI: The Road to Houston, Texas

Seattle were the best all round team for me this year. Just seems to be some trouble in the camp or something

No trouble in the camp. The biggest problem was the O line getting destroyed on a regular basis, and with Russell Okung and JR Sweezy about to hit free agency it looks like it will be the Seahawks’ Achilles heel again next season.

Riley ‘Racist’ Cooper has been released by the Eagles

My beloved Ravens will be there or there abouts

1 Like

Im gonna go for a last four of Panthers, Packers, Patriots,Bengals.

1 Like

Dumb rating

Why so?

:rollseyes:

1 Like

Clowns.

Excellent read on the Los Angeles expansion affair

1 Like

Stephen Tullock and Joique Bell both cut by the Lions. Mathis has retired, still awaiting Calvin’s decision but all signs point to him opting out. Leaves the new GM in a decent position with regards to cap space and we have a big number of draft picks this year as well, around a dozen or so, Will be interesting to see how he goes about building the roster

Who is in the frame for Hard Knocks this year?

It’s just gotta be the Bills with the Ryan brothers working together. It’s just gotta!

Will they just use Belichick’s cameras to save money in that case?

What a stalwart.

Kapernick has requested another trade request the horrible cunt,Chip was committing to him and building his offense to suit his style but Kap knew he lost the respect of his team mates long ago.Frees up even more cap space at least which gives San Fran plenty to work with in the off season and build over the next couple of seasons.

1 Like

He still has to be traded.

What a fucking idiot, Kelly is a known fan of his and gives him by far the best chance of succeeding.

1 Like

Despite the fact that there are several teams desperate for a QB, I’d be absolutely staggered if anyone traded for Kap with that contract. I’d imagine the Niners will cut him before April 1st when he’s due a ludicrous €11.9 million.

1 Like