Superbowl LII - The Purple Rainy Road to Mary Tyler Moore's Minneapolis

Fucking Saints defense! Glad I have them in a league, but I have Julio playing against them. Another interception.

Bench the cunt, he looks dejected. No way his head is right.

One more brain fart of a pick and the Falcons will be looking for a QB in the draft,the poor cunt was ruined by that Superbowl and he was near flawless that night.

1 Like

If they had a decent QB they would likely go to the Super Bowl again. Maybe they still will but Ryan is poison.

Agree 100% his head is gone,imagine Deshaun Watson with that team holy fuck.

What an game. This morphine and canabutter mix is most excellent. And a few Leffe Bonde.

Atlanta don’t seem to realise their season is hanging by a thread,Kamara going off in the first drive was a huge benefit too id say the Saints will batter the fuck out of them in two weeks time when they are at home.

Big drive coming up now field goal a minimum requirement heading into the 4th quarter,OT is a real possibility in this.

Ryan looks scared but got lucky. New set of downs.

Coleman would be awesome if fully fit.

Nice scripted play. Great from the OL.

Stupid play.

Lovely

Sleepy time in Ireland, work work in Oz.
TD Saaaaannnnnuuuuu
Jones made that

23 first downs for Atlanta to Saints 13

I love the Falcons, but have also have been to New Orleans many times and love the city. Hard to pick a favorite here, maybe the Falcons for redemption.

Saints needs a first down.

Get it done Brees.

This has been a cracking game real divisional cat and mouse stuff,can Matty ice show up to the party…

The joys of insolvency. Great game.

7 Likes